Chapter 19: Burned To 'Cinders'

Emerald P.o.V:

I was stunned I couldn't believe..it.  But here and now...Cinder, me and Mercury's old boss and Y/n's ex..here. How...HOW DARE SHE COME HER THAT FUCKING BITCH...Me, Neo Mercury were about to take that bitch down. Until.

Y/n: "Stand down you three...."

We look at Y/n who had a look of anger but was had a calm attitude. We were shocked why the hell is Y/n taking a calm approach.

Mercury: "BOSS, WHAT ARE YOU-?!"

Y/n: "I understand your livid...and trust me I want to hurt her as badly as you as well...but. that would make us no better than Adam or Watts...so stand down..."

We just give boss and angry look before we sighs and holstered our weapons.

Y/n P.o.V:

I look over to Cinder, and I can tell already...the look of serious on her face. But I can see traces of sadness and regret on her face and in her eye. What the hell happened to her?

"Cinder...it's been a long time, I would say I'm happy but then I would be lying..."

Cinder: *looks away* "I know..." *looks at him and the others* "You all...look well..."

Emerald: "Tch yeah no thanks to you..."

Cinder: "Look you need to listen to me, I came to warn you all. It's Watts, he is planning a full scale attack to Beacon!! He is working with Adam and the White Fangs!!!!"

Me an the others were a bit shocked by this. Cinder's word sound terrified an truthful to say the least. I then walk over to her with concern in my face. 

"And the scar..." I asked her with concern, to she looked away with sadness on her face.

Cinder: "Watts..he found a new lackey...and order his lackey and Adam...to kill me. As I tried to escape to from them...I succeeded...on the escape..but not unscathed..."

Me and the other almost felt sorry for Cinder as we knew what it was like.  But Neo wasn't having it.

Neo: "So what you think you can just come back and ask forgiveness and be honky dory..."

Cinder looks over at Neo. 

Cinder: "You must be Neo...Y/n's current girlfriend...."

Neo: "Yeah and I want you to stay far away from my hubbie as-"

I move the two girls away from each other and look at Neo.

"Neo....calm down..."

Neo: "But what if its a trick!!! WHAT IF SHE-"

Cinder: "Look I just want to make amends with Y/n and the others...I just want Y/n to be happy..and since you make him happy...than I'm happy..But right now my concern is you are all safe..."

Her tone of voice seen truthful. But there was something that was bothering me. That scar on her face. I walk up to her and reach my hand out to her face and everyone gasps as they see her scar.

 I walk up to her and reach my hand out to her face and everyone gasps as they see her scar

Y/n: "That's a pretty nasty scar...." *sighs* "Mercury get me some hand cuffs."

Cinder looks down tears run down her eyes as Mercury cuffs her.

Y/n: "Cinder we are going to talk with Ozpin....and treat your scar. But just know I still don't trust you.So make a move and I will let the others take you down. Got it?"

Everyone looks over to him with a confuse and shocked look.

Neo: "Y/n are you sure this is a good idea..."

Emerald: "Yeah...I mean after what she did."

Y/n: "As much as I want to hurt her. I can't, if we hurt her we would be no better than Ironwood, Adam Taurus, and Cardin."

3rd P.o.V:

Mercury sighs and they soon agree to it. Mercury and Emerald were holding Cinder from her sides with Neo and Y/n ahead. Cinder was silent the whole way.

(Timeskip to Ozpin's office)

Team (F/I)NEM was currently inside with Ozpin's office. Ozpin listening to Cinder as she tells everything that Watts is planning. How Adam and the White Fang is working with Watts and how they had planned to attacking Beacon.

Ozpin: "Hm I see, well Ms. Falls, I will thank you for letting know about this. Mr.Rose."

Y/n: "Sir.."

Ozpin: "Please guide Ms. Fall to the nurse's office?"

Y/n: "Of course sir.." 

The team soon takes her to the health room and soon as they make it. Y/n takes out a silver dust crystal. He takes out a pulse pistol he designed for dust crystals. He loads the dust crystal and begins firing low heal pulse at crystal scar. Neo was watching carefully as Emerald and Mercury outside. Emerald is currently holding Remnant the game in her arms.

Ruby:*offscreen* "Hey Guys!"

Emerald and Mercury looks up to see Yang and Ruby walking over to them.

Emerald: "Hey Ruby, Y/n wanted me to give you this." *Hands her the game* 

Ruby: "Oh wow! I forgot about that!" *takes her game and smiles* "Thanks you guys!"

Emerald: "No problem..." 

The two sisters notice Emerald and Mercury looking inside the nurse's offices on guard.

Yang: "You two okay?"

Mercury: *sighs* "Our old boss showed up at the library.."

Ruby and Yang: "WHAT!"

Yang's eyes turn red and clenches her fist.

Yang: "WHERE IS THAT BITCH?!"

Mercury: "Y/n is treating her scar...right now."

Ruby: "What why?"

Mercury: "I think I know why and no it's not because he still loves her..I know boss..he's keeping his friends close...his enemies closer..."

Inside the Nurse's office:

Y/n: *stops pulse blast and the weapon down and sighs* "I did all I could..I minimize the scaring but your eye will need more doses of the healing crystal everyday..you going to need eyedrops if it starts acting up.."

Cinder: "I see...." *Y/n takes out an eyepatch and hands it to her, which she puts it on* 

Neo: "So how did you get that scar..Cinder.."

Cinder takes a deep breath and sighs.

Cinder: "Watts got a new general....and when I escaped...the new general used his semblance which sees to be like a fire semblance..But that's not what disturbed me the most..."

Y/n and Neo look at each other in confusion then looked at Cinder with concern.

Y/n: "Cinder...who is this new general working for Watts?"

Cinder: "He...he seemed to be like some kind of Atlas Soldier..but most disturbing of all..."

"He was a mutation...like you and Neo."