Chapter 13: Y/n's past part 1

Ruby P.o.V:

It had been a week since Y/n had found out and killed off Cardin. His condition has grown so much worse since then. He hasn't eaten refused to eat anything those past days. He refuses to leave his workshop in Vale. He even prevented Emerald and Mercury to go in the workshop. It hurts my very soul....I'm supposed to be his big sister and he's just pushing us away from helping him.

So right now I am currently on my scroll with someone who might be able to help. "And that...all that happened...do you think you can talk with him.."

Mom: *on scroll* "I will try, I'll try come tomorrow talk with Y/n...it's a little bit late."

"Okay, thanks mom..be mom.I love you."

Mom: *on scroll* "I love you my little rose too bye bye.." Mom hangs up and I put away my scroll. I look over to My team and Team JNPR with a worried look on my face."Mom said she will go see him tomorrow."

Yang: "I see...." *clearly upset* "I wish Y/n will just let him help him."

Emerald: *knocks* "It's not that simple..." We all look over to the doorway to see Emerald and Mercury with sad look on their face.

Weiss: "What do you mean? You mean Y/n has killed someone-"

Mercury: "What? No! this is Y/n first Human Kill....Y/n's not guilty for kill That dickhead.."

Jaune: "Then what is he sad about..."

Emerald: *sighs* "Y/n, blames himself...for what happened  to Neo..Y/n has a good heart...but when something horrible happen to people he sworn to fight for......he blames himself..."

We look at them concerned look.

Yang: "How do you know?"

Mercury: "Because...this has happened after....I lost my legs...I was only able to convince him that it wasn't his fault....after all...if it wasn't for Her Betrayal.."

Pyrrha: "Her?...who is her?

Me and slowly think about it for a moment and then we remember something that Neo told us.

"Emerald....Mercury...do you mean Cinder Falls...?""

They're eyes look at me surprised.

Mercury: "Boss, told you guys about her?"

Yang: "Not really Neo told us..but never got into more details....since she never got to met her...."

Mercury: "I see...." *grows silent*

Weiss: *confused* "Who is Cinder Falls?"

Mercury: "I'm not allowed to say..it's not-"

Emerald: "Mercury...." *Mercury look at Emerald* "They deserve to know..." *Look at Weiss* "Cinder was...Y/n's ex.."

Blake: "Y/n had a girlfriend before Neo...?"

Emerald: ""Yeah...we used to be her lackeys...until we were betrayed.."

The other grow silent until I broke the silence.

"Mercury. Emerald....tell us everything...Every thing!"

Mercury and Emerald look at each other then sighs.

Both: "Fine..."

(Flashback: Y/n's P.o.V: age 11-12:)

You were currently walking out of your tent to get some fresh air. You had just left the Branwen tribe and is currently on your own journey. You take out some ingredients for some stew. As you were preparing some food, suddenly hear some gunfire nearby and screams for help. You immediately grabbed your  1st weapon: Ikikata.( Basically a long sword) and ran towards the gunshots.