Chapter 29: Y/n's IQ

Team RWBY and NEM were still horrified upon seeing their guide for the week.

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Y/n: "Weiss, That's Doctor Oobleck to us. He doesn't a PhD for fun."

Everyone looks over to Y/n. 

Oobleck: *nods* "Thanks you Mr. Branwen. Yes what he said is true. Also I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary. " *looks over to Emerald's suitcase* "Let alone a suitcase. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any dependable locations we may stumble upon. I pack all of our essentials myself. plotted our air course, and readied the air ship."

Weiss looks over at Blake Belladonna, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: "Uh..."

Y/n: "With all due respect Professor," *Oobleck looks over to Y/n noticing Y/n's starts talking as fast as him * "I asked for Emerald to bring the item. As we are traveling through such hazardous wasteland and grimm infested area. I took extra precaution and upgraded all o my teams weapons. These upgrades are a necessity for such area. Also you may have notice that I am bring me and my siblings puppy. Zwei. Well the two reasons I am bringing Zwei along.  The first as you know Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound, making them excellent for such an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility. The second is that I REFUSE TO LEAVE ZWEI ALONE IN BEACON!!"

RWBY and NEM's eyes widen in shock as they never noticed this until now. But Y/n was a lot like Oobleck, and Qrow with a bit of Ruby in the mix.

Oobleck: "I see. Well then Come along now, children; according to my schedule we are already three minutes behind!" *Then, as an afterthought to clarify:* "...schedule!" *He zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second.*

Ruby: *positive an upbeat before suddenly becoming as depressed as the other halfway through.* "Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck-okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

Nora: *off-screen* 'Save the world?"

Ruby's team turns around to see Nora and team JNPR approaching.

Nora: *being dramatic* "You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad!"

Jaune: "Sounds exciting. Where ya going?"

Ruby: "Oh, just outside the kingdom.."

Pyrrha: "Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby villiage."

Ren: "We set out tomorrow."

Neptune: *off-screen* "Then you can party with us tonight!" *Neptune Vasilas and Sun Wukong approach the two groups.* "We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges."

Jaune is awestruck.

Sun: "We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, who thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know.. normal."

Y/n: "Sounds boring..." *turns around as the he begins to walk away with Zwei in his arms* "Especially with someone who just eats banana sandwiches.."

Sun: " Hey! What do you just go thru everyone's trash?!"

Y/n: *stops and scoffs* "Please...." *walks away* "I go thru everyone's trash.."

Everyone just gives Y/n a weird look as he continues his way inside the bullhead. Oobleck appears from the airship to call Team RWBY and NEM.