Chapter 14: Y/n's Past: part 2

Your P.o.V (Current time)

You were currently outside...the rain pour down on your clothes and face.  You didn't care...nothing to you matters. Because it was all your fault...Neapolitan, the girl you promised to keep her safe. The girl that always helped you with things get rough for you. You beloved ice cream cone...is now turned into a mutation...just like you.

You couldn't help but feel sad when you make it to the docks. All you could think about....was it was all happening again...but this time the girl of you life...didn't betray you... instead she became a victim...all because of you...

(Flashback Y/n age 12)

You were currently outside a warehouse that the White Fang's had control ofwith Emerald, Mercury and Cinder. Watts had informed Cinder that there was a nearby White Fag warehouse with a bunch of supplies inside. So you and the others came to check it out. You watch as multiple White Fang's grunt were patrolling around the building.

"Hm...heavily guarded...I'd say 10 grunts...surrounding the bulilding..."

Emerald: "So what's the plan?"

"Isn't that obvious...We sneak in and grab the supplies...here's the plan. Emerald, and Mercury you two take the right entrance...and locate the supplies. Me and Cinder will shut down any security measures inside. We will take them out from the inside." 

Mercury: "Got it."

"Alright get to position." You and Cinder split up with Mercury and Emerald. But as you and Cinder got to position. You notice Cinder had a worried look on her face.

"Something wrong Firestar?" (Nickname for Cinder)

Cinder: "Oh...um I was just thinking if we um....need to do this.."

"What do you mean? With this fire power White Fang will be able to wipe out a whole kingdom. We have to take them down and grab the supplies..."

Cinder: "..R-right what was I thinking..."

You kiss Cinder on her lips and she kiss back, you pull away as you give her reassuring smile.

Emerald: *on com* "We are in position!"

"Alright move in..." 

You all moved and proceeded the plan. Emerald and Mercury took down the grunt from right entrance. While You and Cinder took down the left side grunts. All was going smoothly. But that when things turned in for the bad. You had made it to the control panel and begin to try shut off the Security system. 

"Hm this should be should be easy." Suddenly  you heard the metal doors of the room you are in slam shut trapping you inside and Cinder was outside. You ran over to the door punching from the other side.

"CINDER WHAT ARE YOU?!" You hear sobbing from the other side.

Cinder: *regret* "I'm sorry Y/n...but this is for the good of both of us.." You soon hear her walk away, you called for Cinder to come back and explain.

(Meanwhile with Mercury and Emerald.)

Emerald and Mercury was sneaking thru the underground part of the warehouse. Hoping to find the supplies. But when they soon get what they thought was the supplies. Search Light are shined down on the top of the two of them They look up to see White fang grunts surrounding them and a man wearing a masked red haired bull faunus walking towards them.

Emerald: "Adam Taurus! Why are you here?!"

Adam: "It was a foolish mistake trying to infiltrate our base..."