Chapter 45: A night out in the city Part 2

Rapheal and Mercury were hoping down a nearby buildings stairs into a nearby alleyway. The two look out down the streets to see barely anyone out.

Mercury: "Hmm..."

Y/n: *On com* "Yo Merc. Just checking in on you and Raph, got anything?"

Mercury: *presses on com* "This is Mercury, nothing so far, I will keep tabs."

Y/n: "Got it. I will check in about 30 minutes."

Rapheal: *as Mercury hangs up* "So...what's up?"

Mercury: "Boss, just wanted check in on us."

Rapheal: "Seriously..."

Mercury: "I don't really blame him for being the precautious that just how boss is.. he's just worried about us, our friends and his family."

Rapheal: "I guess.. but we can take care of ourselves."

Mercery: "I g-" *suddenly hears the sound of cans clanging nearby* "What the heck was-"

(With Neo and Leo)

Currently Neo and Leo are looking down the streets with Leo using a pair of Binocular to scout out. Meanwhile Neo was looking down from the streets.

Leo: "So....Neo right?"

Neo: "Yeah what's up?"

Leo: "I know it's kind of personal...but how did you and Y/n get mutated?"

Neo: "Oh..well for me, let's just say... someone I knew was used to knew...did this to me..mixed with something Y/n made for me.."

Leo: "Huh?"

Neo: "Well you see before I was mutated...I was a normal mute human....that had a steal for a living..with my old partner..Roman. But I was soon abandoned and betrayed...when a mission gone wrong..But that was also when I met my Hubby, Em, and Merc..Soon about years later...Me and my ex partner crossed path...and it soon ended with me being stabbed by Y/n's cure..which was stolen and tainted by a mad evil guy named Watts. Roman stabbed it with it..me being mutated.." 

Leonardo: *sympathetic look* "That...sounds...horrible.."

Neo: "It's not bad now...at first I was terrified...but now it's not as bad now..Not as bad as my hubbies own mutation..."

(With Mikey and Emerald's)

At the nearby alleyway:

Mikey: "Was...it that bad?"

Emerald: "Well according to Y/n...in his own words...If I were to make a video series of my worst moments of my life... that moment would be in the top 3."

Mikey: "Oh...so really bad huh.."

Emerald: "Yeah...I mean..now I don't know much of the details...but what Y/n told us."

(With Splinter and Qrow)

Qrow: *takes a drink froms his flask* "When..Y/n was 5...his sisters and him were attacked by a wanted mad Atlas Scientist broke into the house with their parents were out. I had arrived just in time to keep them safe... But I was slowly getting over powered by him.. guess my semblance kicking in at a bad time..because when I got disarmed. Y/n recklessly jumped into grab my sword..and give it to me. But Atlas scientist noticed this...and...took both his arms" *The memory of a young 5 year old Y/n's arms being slices right off his body filled his head* "I was so horrified and livid and it only got worse. Because I was able to stop the mad man from hurting anyone else...but ..my own son..lost his own life..because of my failure..to protect him. And the fact that I never even told him...I was his father...was heartbreaking.. but..according to Y/n 3 months later...he awoke in his coffin.. armless..but some how alive..but that's when his own transformation began...and he dug his way off the coffin and onto a nearby beach.."