Chapter 16: Family Assistance.

Y/n's P.o.V:

You were slowly waking up from your slumber. This was the best sleep, you have ever had...It's been far too long since you have had a good sleep. You look over next to you. You see the beautiful and lovely ice cream. Neo may be a mutation now, but now she was your beautiful angel to you. 

You smile a bit and kiss Neo's lips as she sleeps. She slowly stirs away and kisses you back lovingly. You two make out for a long four minutes and soon you both pull away from the kiss smiling. Neo looks at you with her beautiful multicolored eyes.

Neo: *flirtatious tone* "Hehe I hope you plan on waking me up every morning like that.~~" 

You smile and blush a bit and you sit up from the bed. Neo gets up and wraps her arms around your shoulders.

"Heh, I missed this feeling."

Neo: *smiles and nods hugging you* "Me too hubby, me too."

(Timeskip Momma Rose P.o.V:)

I was currently walking with my daughters, and Tai to Y/n's workshop. Being guided by Y/n's friends/Team mates, Emerald and Mercury. We soon make it over to the docks where Y/n and Neo are supposed to be at.

Yang: "So this is your guys' base?"

Emerald: "Yup.." *she goes over to the and knock on the door.* "Hey boss! You in there."

We hear foot steps walking over to the doors and we see Neo open the door way.

Neo looks at us and then smiled a bit. I was surprised by her new look. She was a lot like Y/n, except her scaly arms and tail were brown instead of grey. I walk over to her. 

"Neo is are you alright are you hurt? Where is my baby boy?"

Neo opens her mouth and we knew she changed in looks but we didn't know how much she changed.

Neo: "Ms. Rose I'm alright now.." Everyone was shocked. Neo just talked right in front of us.

Mercury: "Neo...you can talk now?!"

Neo: *nods* "Mhm"

Y/n: *offscreen* "Neo who's at the doorway?"

Neo walks out of the doorway and we see Y/n walking over to us. I run over to my baby boy and tackle hug him. 

Y/n: "Woah" *regain balance and looks over to me* "Mom..what are you doing here?"

Momma Rose: *looks up tearing up* "We came as soon we heard what happened...are you okay?"

Y/n: *looks down still trying to hold the pain back* "I'm okay..mom..don't worry and we?"

3rd P.o.V:

You are once again soon tackle hugged by Ruby and Yang. This time this causes you to fall over. 

Ruby: *tears run down her face* "BABY BROTHER!!!"

Y/n: "Ruby..."

Yang gently taps you on the head you look at her.

Yang: *hair covering her face* "You big dummy..." *She then pulls you into a tight hug. you felt her tears running down your shoulder* "You know you shouldn't shoulder anything by yourself...."

Tai walks up and pat you on the head.

Tai: "She's right we are your family...and family is supposed to help each other out.." *He hugs you as you could feel tears run down his face. "So don't blame yourself for what happened it's not your fault."

Y/n: "Dad..."

Emerald: "Y/n stop hiding your feeling back...no one blames you for what happened...from here and now.." *she smiles.*

Y/n: "Emerald...." 

Mercury walks over to you and helps you up.

Mercury: " I said this once...and I will say it again. You are not at fault of any of this. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be standing here and now! You are still me and Emerald's leader and my best friend. I will gladly follow your orders."

Y/n: *Finally begin to tear up* "M-mercury....everyone.."

You finally begin to cry and just let it all out. Everyone smiles and pulls you into a big group hug. You all stayed like for a long 30 minutes. They soon let go of their hug and you smiled a bit.

You then look over at the prepared food.

Y/n: "Well since you all are here, and we just have breakfast made...care to join us?"

(Timeskip)

Yang: *munching on a pancake* "So Neo I don't want to be rude but..what's it like to be..well you know."

Neo: "Mutated..." *Yang nods a bit as everyone is munching on breakfast* "Well it was painful and scary at first..I didn't know who I was at first..but then..it just feels weird but natural.."

Ruby: "Really...than how did you regain you senses?"

Neo: "Well after the passing week...I notice a new report of incident with Winchester...and I saw in the video Y/n in tears. That's when I realized...Y/n needed me..so I rushed over to find Y/n.."

The group begins to smile a bit. Neo feels a hand on her shoulder. She looks to see Y/n gently smiling at her. She smiles back as she cuddles close to him.

Tai: "So...Y/n what are you two going to do after this.."

Y/n thinks about it for a moment the looks back.

Y/n: "Well the first thing I will do is..help Neo wit her mutant abilities.."

Momma Rose: "Huh...what do you mean..."

Y/n: "Well like me before she still doesn't really know  how to use her mutation abilities..include her Kaiju form.."

Mercury: "How do you know that she will need practice or even have the same abilities as you?"

They all look over and saw Neo trying to hold back a sneeze as a black pepper goes in her nose.

Neo: *sniffles* "Ah ah AHHHH!!" Y/n's eyes widen.

"TAKE COVER!!!!"

Your family takes cover except for Mercury as Neo sneezes and unleashe a blue Atomic flame out of her mouth. Blast Mercury in blue flame. It causes a massive hole thru building. Mercury exhales a puff of smoke before falling back off the chair K.oed

Emerald: "Mercury!!! You okay?!"

Neo: "Sorry!!"

H.E.A.T: "Master Y/n...would you like me to fix the holes?"

Tai: *looks around scared* "WHAT THE WHO SAID THAT?!"

Y/n: *sighs* "This is going to be a long day...."