Chapter 44: A Night out in the City part 1

Y/n was currently on a laptop looking up all the data he can of the world Earth as well as all the data Donatello kept. Apparently the mutations on Earth are a lot more different of the Remnant.  Y/n quickly looks up the web on New York City. As he worked Qrow walks over to Y/n holding a slice of Fish and chips Pizza on a plate.

Qrow: "Heh, You know you shouldn't work on an empty stomach." *Y/N Looks up and smiles and takes the plate* 

Y/n: "Thanks pops." *takes his bite of his pizza*  

Qrow: "So what you got?"

Y/n: "Hm not much I was only able to get the schematics on the City we are in... Manhattan as Leonardo calls it."

Qrow: "Wait...I thought they called it New York City."

Y/n: "They do... but apparently New York is a State... Manhattan is a city..."

Qrow: "Earth is damn weird.." *takes a drink from his flask*

Mercury walks over with Emerald with some boxes of Pizza.

Mercury: "So....what's the plan Boss?"

Y/n: "Well our best plan we got right now is to know the lay out of the city."

Emerald: "That should be easy..."

Leonardo: "Well there is one problem." *the others look over to Leonardo, Donatello, and Rapheal.* "Y/n and Neo can't be seen in public like us."

Mercury: "Huh why is that?"

Rapheal: "Because if they see a guy and a girl with Reptile claws for hands and tail. People will freak out."

Mercury: "Um...."

Y/n: "This world has no Faunus'... meaning if me or Neo were to walk down the street people would it would cause panic.. But that part shouldn't be a problem."

Donatello: "Oh yeah and why's that?"

Qrow: "Because Y/n here was trained by my sister and her tribe of thiefs and bandits. Meaning he worked in the shadows...like you ninjas turtles.. and his girlfriend worked was a former thief... so like he said no problem."

The others look over to Y/n who simple closes the laptop and stand up.

Y/n: "Yes I trained in that tribe...but I was mainly their doctor. Anyways we better get moving." *looks around* "Where is Michelangelo and Neopolitan?"

As soon as he said the Neo's scream could be heard from the kitchen area.

Y/n: "NEO!" *Runs off to the kitchen, he sees Neo in tears sitting in front of a bowl and Michelangelo trying to calm her down. Y/n's eyes turn feral Orange when Michelangelo.*

Mikey: "W-wait I d-did-" *Y/n pins Michelangelo onto the refrigerator pointing a knife snarling at his throat screaming* 

Leo, Donny, Raph runs Into the room with Mercury and Emerald. 

Neo: *runs over to Y/n and pulls him in hugging him* "It's okay Y/n. It's okay."

Y/n slowly looks at Neo's eyes which show reassurance allowing Y/n's eyes to shift back to silver and  calm down.

Emerald: "We heard screaming.. so I guess Y/n thought. You know?"

Leo: "Wha- Oh no no no! Mikey will never try to do that!"

Mikey: "Do what?"

Raph: "Nothing little bro."

Y/n: "Then why did you scream Neo?"