Chapter 27: Things we cherish..

Later that same day, Team RWBY's dorm opens up, revealing Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee, Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai, and Neopolitan, Along with Team JNPR putting up finishing touches on the balloons and streamer.

Yang: "Almost done.." *suddenly Yang gets a text message she takes out her scroll* "Um guys.."

BW, NEM, JNPR: "Yeah!" 

Yang: "They are coming!"

The others eyes widen in shock as they soon quickly add last touches and the cover the room in darkness and they hide. Soon Ruby opens the doorway to her teams dorm. Y/n walks in.

Y/n: "Huh...why is so dark in here..?" *Y/n turns on the team light suddenly  loud pops of fill the air catching Y/n off guard as streams cover a surprised Y/n.* "What the-?"

RWBY, NEM, JNPR: *comes out of hiding* "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N/ZILLA!!" 

Y/n: *laughs and smiles* "Guys..you didn't have to do this for me"

Weiss: "Nonsense!"

Yang: "Yeah little bro! What kind of friends and siblings would we be to not celebrate your birthday?"

Nora: "Yeah!" *takes out the birthday cake* "We even got you a birthday cake!"

Ren: "Nora..."

You began to laugh as they lit the candles, you notice something off about the birthday cake.

Y/n: "Wait.." *you looks more closer and on closer examination* "Is that ...a birthday...pan...cake cake.." (Is literally a stack of pancakes covered in maple syrup buttercream frosting, and assortment of berries on top)

Ren: *awkward* "Yeah..we had a normal birthday cake but.." *they all look over to Pyrrha, who rubs her head embarrassed."

(Flashback)

Pyrrha walks by with the birthday cake in her hands. But she suddenly trips over a passing by Sun's foot. Causing her to fall over smashing the cake in the process. Sun freaks out and then runs away.

(Flashback ends)

Team JNPR, (F/N).NEM. RWBY are eating the Birthday 'pancake' cake

Pyrrha: "I'm...Sorry.."

Y/n: *Takes a bite* "No worries, I never had breakfast yet, I'll just a monkey hunt when I have time..."

Ruby and Yang takes out some presents.

Yang: "Y/n this is from me and Ruby,"

Ruby: "Open it!"

Y/n: "Okay..okay" *Take the present and opens the first present* "Oh my oum.." *he pulls out a grey and green Cloak with a dragon like symbol on it's back.* "Wow This is awesome!" *Y/n quickly puts it on smiling. * "I love it. Thank you two!" *hugs his big sisters which they hug back smiling* 

Next was a Blake present:

Blake: "Hope you like it."

Y/n opens it and when he sees.....Ninja of Love?

Y/n: "Um what..."

Blake: *whispers in your ear* "Well you are getting to that age and you have a girlfriend..so you might need it to give you the idea."

Y/n: *awkward tone* "Um...thanks?"

Next was Weiss' present:

Weiss: "I thought very hard for your present! Hope you enjoy it!"