Chapter 22: 'Neo' Kaiju

Neo stares down her foe while Blake's and Sun's eyes widen in shock. Emerald and Y/n smirked as Neo and the giant mutant turtle  charge at each other.  Neo quickly leaps over the turtle and lands begin her foes and swiftly bites down on the turtle's tail. The turtle roars out of pain.

Y/n: "Blake you going to stand there or you going to contact the others?" *looks over to Emerald* "Emerald with me!" *

Emerald nods and her and Y/n quickly leaps into the air and lands onto the giant turtle's shell. They look up to see more of the Atlas Cyber flies over to Neo. Y/n quickly jumps onto towards the cyber flies and began to slash apart the mechanical bug with his claws. He quickly jumps onto the next cyber fly. Emerald loads the fire dust bullets and fire a massive explosion killing bunch of the cyber flies. 

Sun quickly open fire and slash apart the nearby cyber flies as Blake contacts the rest of Team RWBY.

Blake: *on scroll* "Everyone! If you can hear me, we need back-"

Sun: *screams out* "HEEEEEEEEEELP! LOTS OF BIG ROBOT BUGS!!! "

With the others member of Team RWBY: 

Ruby: "Excitedly* "Oh, I am not missing this!" *runs off to join the fight*

Yang is on the back of her motorcycle in her helmet and sunglasses with Neptune looking at the Scroll in her hand over shoulder. Mercury flying above them with his hoverbike in his helmet.

Sun: *scroll call* "THERE'S A GIANT MUTANT TURTLE!! IT'S GIVING NEO A RUN FOR HER MONEY!!! WOAH IT'S TRIED TO EAT ME!!"

Yang: "Where are you guys?"

Right on cue, behind them, Blake and Sun can be seen running through the streets with the 2 Giant mutation clawing and try bite down on each other. Emerald quickly leaps off one of the cyber flies firing another shot into it's head killing it. Mercury quickly flies to Emerald catching her on  the bike.

Emerald: *smiles* "Thanks for the back up Mercury!"

Mercury smiles and the two of them watch as one of the giant bugs about to crash down on Blake and Sun. He quickly turns and lifts his leg unleashes a massive concussion blast at the wreckage.  Causing it to shatter to bits.

Yang and Neptune arrives at the scene as more more cyber flies head towards the group.

Yang: Hold on!

Neptune: "Wuh-oh..."

Yang swerves, leaning her bike to the side in avoidance of flying bug while Neptune flails in a panic. Back on two two wheels again, Neptune unslings his weapon, aims as sparks starts flying, and Emerald and Neptune fires several a barrage of bullets and blue electricity at the Mechanical bugs. 

Y/n sees Neo gets knocked down to the side by the turtle.He looks over to Mercury and Emerald who flies by.

Y/n: *On com* "Mercury! Emerald! Malachite on turtle!"

Mercury and Emerald nods and they flies underneath  the turtles as it was to chomp down a fallen Neo. Emerald loads a gravity bullet and fires at it's lower jaw which causes the shelled beast's to go up. Mercury jumps upward and deliver a powerful kick at it's lower jaw causing to push it back and lands back on his bike.

Y/n lands to the the rest of his team as the rest of Team RWBY arrived and began to attack the rest of the bugs.

Y/n: "IRON TITANS AND JADED DRAGON INTO DEADLY BEASTS!!" Y/n quickly tunnels into the ground. Mercury  lands his bike and loads a Earth Dust crystal in Talaria and fires them into the ground.Both of them create a giant chasm in the ground. Meanwhile the mutant turtle shakes it's head as it was stumbling around. Emerald jumps off as Emerald actives her semblance dazing the stumbling beast. Neo quickly tackles the giant turtle off. The turtle swing his tail at Neo head, which she jumps out of the way. In that moment Y/n comes out the earth and in Kaiju form form underneath the turtle roaring causing the giant turtle to fall into the chasm below. Team (F/I).NEM turned to look and saw the giant foe flip on it's shell slowly struggling to flip back up. The beast takes his last break and drops his head dead. Both Neo and Y/N roar in Victory as both Kaiju unleash a torrent of blue and green flame into the chasm causing the fallen mutant  body to turn to ash. Before bury the beast in it's grave. Y/n and Neo change back to human form as they turn to see Team RWBY and SN finish the last of the tech.

Ruby: "HEY GUYS!" *Ruby rushes over to Team (F/I).NEM in excited tone* "That was so COOL! THE WAY YOU WERE ALL BWOOSH AND IT WAS ROAR AND YOU WERE ALL BOOM!!"

The group began to laughs as Weiss, Yang and Blake walk over to them. As they did the sound of an bullhead's engine flying off. The group turns to see a White Fang ship flying away from the scene, Y/n, Emerald and Mercury look to see Watts inside along with Hazel.

Mercury: *in angry tone*  "Damn it their getting away!"

Y/n: "Yeah...but we will get them next time.." *looks over to Neo* "Nice work Neo, you look as if you got a handle of you kaiju form."

Neo: *nods* "Yes well" *she kisses Y/n's lips which he kisses back* "I had a great teacher!"

They both smile as the other let them have their moment before Weiss broke the silence.

Blake: "I don't mean to be rude but I need to ask you something Neo.*Neo looks over to Blake* That giant turtle mutant..was it a lot slower during the fight...it look like it was poisoned on something?"

Neo: "Now that you mentioned it was looking lit it was getting weaker?"

Y/n: "Well that shouldn't be a surprise after all she did get a bite on the turtle."

Everyone look at Y/n confused.

Weiss: "That would mean anything you dunce!

Y/n: "Well normally that would be true...if Neo's mutation wasn't a komodo dragon. Most Komodo Dragons contain have poisonous venom glands located in their jaw. Deliver not only a powerful bite also a deadly one at that. One bite from Neo's Kaiju form and it's game over."

Team RWBY and NEM: *understanding tone*"Ohhhhhhhh"

Y/n: "Any ways we should head back to Beacon for the night."

They all agreed and walked away from the battlezone. But that's when Mercury looks around and notice Neptune and Sun gone.

Mercury: "Hey where's Sun and Neptune?"

Y/n: "Knowing them they are gettin some thing for dinner. Probably noodles.."