Chapter 43: No longer in Remnant

Splinter, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo, looked at the (F/I).NEM with shock and a bit of confusion. According of they just told them, they come some other world called Remnant.

Raphael: "You sure you didn't hit you're head or something?"

Splinter: *strict tone* "Raphael!"

Mercury: "No we're serious why where are we right now?"

Donatello: "Earth, more precisely the sewers of New York City."

Neo: *looks over to Y/n with shock* "How can this be possible?!" *confused look* "Huh?"

Everyone looks over to Y/n as he is suddenly in a state of infinite muttering.

Raphael: "W-what the-"

Mercury: "Oh boy...not again... Boss."

Y/n continues to mutter.

Emerald: "Boss!"

Y/n continues to mutter.

Qrow: *getting irritated tape Y/n's shoulder* "Y/N!"

Y/n: *snaps out* "Huh?" *look over to the others* "What's up?"

Neo: "You were muttering again?"

Y/n: "Oh...sorry Bad habit..."

The turtles and Splinter had anime sweat drop. 

Y/n: "But I may have a theory how how we got here.. into this dimension."

Mercury: "Wait...Dimension not another planet?"

Y/n: *nods* "That's right." *Y/n pulls out his scroll and begins to tap some buttons* 'Seems my scroll is also still operational'

Mikey: *whispers to Donatello* "What's that thing?"

Donatello: "Looks like some kind of cellphone."

Neo: *speaks up* "A what?"

Donatello: "You know a hand held device that you call others from a long distance to."

Neo: "Oh you mean a Scroll."

Leo: "Is that what you call it?"

Y/n: "Here we go." *puts his scroll down on the floor before he presses a button a large holographic image of the Crackler appears in front of the two groups*

Raphael: "WOAH!"

Donatello "Amazing!"

Mercury: "Meh it's not that impressive."

Leo: "What is that thing?" 

Y/n: "The Crackler... according to the data files. It is a creature born from electromagnetic energy.... able it use manipulate electricity, shoot and able to unleash burst of lightning. But according to the data. The General had the creature modified.. with the ability to teleport thru dimensions...thru tachyon particles."