Should have known|Asmo|

Asmo was the avatar of Lust. You knew some point in the relationship there would be a slip up. You also knew that it would be on his part. But you didn't think it would come so soon.

Asmo again effortlessly dragged you to another Devildom party. The loud music made a drum go off in your head, making it feel as though your brain was jumping up and down inside your head. You sighed as you watched Asmo enjoy himself. At least one of you are having fun. You took your eyes off Asmodeus leaning towards the table and grabbing your water. Of course you weren't dumb enough to drink while surrounded by tons of demons. Your eyes flickered back up to Asmo. Well, where you thought he was. He disappeared.

He wouldn't leave me right? He didn't forget about me right? Were some thoughts that crossed your mind. He wouldn't, he loves me. He probably just moved somewhere else. You nodded in agreement with your thoughts and leaned back in the booth where you sat the whole night. You decided to wait a few minutes and look around to see if you could see him from where you sat but, no luck. You frowned as the music seemed to get louder and louder that you couldn't take the pounding on your head any longer. You had to get out of here. You shakily stood up and walked towards the exit of the club. The heavy club door opened and you stumbled out. That music took over all your senses you could barely focus, you even kind of felt drunk. You sat on the steps of the club and rubbed you temples. The pounding of you head was slowly starting to subside.

"Haha Asmo. You're so cheeky!" You heard from afar.

"Only for you babe!" That definitely sounded like Asmo. You didn't recognize the other voice. But you could only think of the worst.
He's cheating. He found someone better. You shook your head continuing to run your temples. But Asmo is a good guy! He wouldn't cheat. He's said he loves you tons of times! There's more to him than his lust.

"Asmo we shouldn't do this here!" The voice exclaims succeeding in distracting you from your thoughts. You stood up walking towards the alley that you heard the voices echo from. Your heels clicked on the sidewalk.

"Shh someone's coming." You hear Asmo tell the unknown woman. You peek around the corner.

"Yeah your girlfriend." You state fully standing in the alley way. What you see makes your heartbreak. The woman's shirt is halfway off, pants unbuttoned and lipstick is smeared on Asmo's lips and neck. You see Asmo's eyes widen and he seems to sober up. The unknown woman pushes Asmo away and fixes her clothes.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! I'm not that kind of demon! You should be ashamed!" The woman screams and walks towards you. She looks you in the eyes and smiles. "I'm so sorry!" You nod feeling kind of bad for the girl but also yourself. She puts a hand on your shoulder and looks at you. "Give him hell sister." She lets go of you and walks away. That made you smile a little. You look back at Asmo and frown.

"Why?" You ask. You weren't going to cry. Not in front of him of course. He didn't deserve to see you cry over him after all, it would probably only boost his ego to see someone be so upset over him.

"Y/n- I was drunk." You laugh.

"I forgive you then! When your drunk you can go sleep with whoever the hell you want!" You yell, voice laced with sarcasm. He flinches when you yell at him. His eyes start to tear up a little and you scoff.

"You don't get to cry here Asmo! You weren't the one who just got cheated on!" You scream, tears threatening to fall. But they didn't because you knew that this would happen, you didn't want it to of course but it did. You shake your head and turn your back towards him.

"Asmo I now know that all that defines you is your lust." You can't see him but you can hear him and you know that he is crying harder. Good. "I should of known what I was getting into!" You cried out turning back towards him. "You didn't love me!" He gasps and wipes his tears.

"That's not true y/n-" he starts.

"Then you should've proved me wrong. Why can't you prove me wrong for once?" You ask. Tears finally flowing freely down your cheeks. He walks closer towards you and tries to hug you but you take a step back.

"Y/n. Please. You've taught me to love more then just myself. I love you!"

"And other women." You spat. "This." You gesture between you and him. "It's over." You say. Walking out of the alley ignoring his pleas.

You should have known.

Of course I had to start of with angst!
I hope you all are enjoying!!!