Romantic boi|Lucifer|

This was requested by MysticLucy thank you for requesting! 💛 I hope you like it. Sorry if it isn't exactly what you wanted!

Genre: Fluff/Romantic/ hint of angst in the beginning
______________________________________

Lucifer was a very hard-working man that was no surprise to anyone, he would work his ass off, yet he still always seemed to make time for you. Of course you wished that you could spend more time with him, but you were grateful for the time that you did get.

Fortunately, you and Lucifer had this agreement, that you may or may have not forced upon the poor demon. But that's not the point! Once every week, you made Lucifer take a break and spend quality time you. Today was the day too! Friday was your special day. That's the day you got to relax with your lover. Though, you both didn't do too much, it was about relaxing after all. You forced, I mean he volunteered to do face masks with you, you both watched movies and had a few snacks, and honestly you never really wanted anything too extreme you just wanted to spend time with your man!

You made your way down the wooden stairs, and into the kitchen. Today was Lucifer's cooking duty, so you knew it was going to be absolutely scrumptious! He was honestly good at everything it low-key upset you how perfect he was, but you would never tell him that, avatar of pride, ya know?

You stare at his back, and watch as he cooks, it smelled amazing! You were surprised Beel wasn't down here yet.

You slowly crept up behind him, making sure not to make a single noise. Stretching out your finger you jab them into his sides.

"BOO!" You yell, you have never successfully scared your boyfriend and this morning was no different.

He looks down at you with a smirk on his beautifully sculpted face. "Ahh!" He exclaims sarcastically, a hand going up to clutch his chest in fake fear. You pout. He could always scare you so easily, but it probably didn't help that you literally watch horror movies all the time. Plus you are just a big scaredy-cat.

"You know what today is right?" You question, a big smile on your face. He nods his head and you let out a slight squeal of excitement.

"Diavolo asked me to hangout today, thanks for reminding me y/n." He ruffles your h/c locks with a smug smile on his face. You cross your arms, why did he tease you so much?

"Speaking of which Mammon actually asked me to hangout today." You state, though it was a lie, it was enough for your boyfriends face to fall.

"That's not funny y/n." You let out a laugh.

"Right back at you, Luci!" He smiles, ruffling your hair again, by the end of this your hair was going to be a huge frizzy mess!

"Go sit, I'll bring the food out." You nod your head, and walk out to the dining room.
.
.
"That was delicious!" You compliment, patting your stomach.

"Yesh it wush." Beel agrees, mouth still full of the breakfast.

"Well I'm going to go ahead and make my way to R.A.D." You state, and get up, walking to the entrance hall, a few of the brothers following behind you. Ahem Mammon and Asmo.

"So y/n it's you and Lucifer's make out day right?" Asmo questions, you blush in response.

"It's not like that Asmo! We just hang out." You reply flustered.

"Well if you two ever do decide to make out, don't forget to invite me." He says, followed by a wink. Mammon hits Asmo of the head, his face just as red as yours but probably out of jealousy.
.
.
The last bell just rang, signalling school was finally over. You start to pack up, putting your school supplies in your cross body bag.