Easily replaceable pt2 |All|

Bet you didn't expect this to be out tonight 👀

Genre: angst.

They can't seem to see through g/n's intentions. They seem to know who they favor more though.

______________________________________

You woke up with a gasp, the bright lights of the room making you squint. Slowly, your eyes became used to the new surroundings. You carefully leaned up in the bed that you were laid in. Eyes darting around the room, you realized you were in one of purgatory halls rooms. Your mind slowly drifted to what happened to what feels just like a few moments ago. You were really hurt by Lucifer's actions.

You gripped the bedsheets pushing them over and away from your body and walking over to a mirror in the far corner of the room. You looked like a mess, and not just talking about your hair and clothes, the physical marks on your body almost brought tears to your eyes. A large horizontal red mark stained your throat. Where that lowly demon put his hands on you. Your arms were covered by white bandages, but you knew they probably hurt just as bad, you could still feel the light stinging in your arms. You made tight fists with both of your hands as you bit your lip. You thought back to what g/n said when she first arrived.

"I'm going to take your place." Her words echoed through your ears, almost as if she was in the room with you.

"I guess you were right, and you managed to do it in one day. I never knew I meant so little to them." You whisper to yourself.

"You're up." A soft voice calls from behind you. Solomon.

"Thank you some much." Were the first words out of your mouth. Your body quickly moving to give him a tight hug. He reciprocates, rubbing your back with his soothing hand.

"It's no problem, us humans have to stick together." You beam up at him. You always have Solomon.

"What time is it?" You question. You have completely lost track of time, especially since it's always dark here.

"About 4:00 p.m." he answers, sliding his D3 back into his pocket.

"Well, I best be getting home." Could it even be considered home anymore? Home is supposed to be comforting. Not someplace you dread.

"Hey, you can stay here if you'd like." You shake your head almost instantly.

"You've done too much for me already, Solomon." He scoffs at your statement.

"You know you're not a bother, y/n. I'll always have your back." You smile, your eyes lighting up in happiness. It's nice to know you have someone. He frowns when he realizes you don't plan to stay. ,"At least let me walk you back."

"Okay." This would make you feel way more safe anyways.

______________________________________

"We have arrived my dear lady." Solomon says in the worst British impression ever.

"Why thank you, sir, I guess chivalry isn't dead." You try and copy his British accent but it comes out being even worse than his. You both laugh for a moment, you had to admit you really enjoyed Solomon company, he made you feel safe a secure.

"Oh y/n!" He calls just before you begin to open the door. His face seemed to turn sour. "I have your D3, but it's badly broken." He states, handing you the mangled phone. "I tried fixing it but no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't work. Please talk to Diavolo about getting a new one." He pleads, looking into your eyes. "I want you to be able to call me if something comes up."

"I'll do that. Thank you, Solomon you really have been kind." He smiles at you opening his mouth as if he was going to say something else but he doesn't. Just a simple "be safe." Before he disappeared back to the direction of purgatory hall.