The make up |all|

Lucifer: The back of your hand wiped the tears away as you sobbed in the comfort in your room. Never in a million years did you think that Lucifer would hurt you. Well he scared you more than he hurt you but still, what he did was horribly wrong. You were just trying to help him, and he should never get mad at something like that. The feeling of Lucifer's hand wrapped around your throat came flooding back to you, he could of easily killed you right then and there. You knew that there was no way that Diavolo would let you go back to the human realm, no matter how much you begged. Your crying came to a halt as you heard a soft knock at your door. You took a glance at the mirror, then did a double take, you looked horrible. Mascara running down your now wet flushed cheeks. You did a touch up in the mirror, as quickly as you could to make yourself look presentable. There was another soft knock at your door, but louder this time.
"I'm coming." You called, in slight annoyance. You hardly ever got any alone time living with 7 demon boys. You reached for the door handle and twisted it open. There stood Lucifer, a regretful look on his face which you didn't really see much emotion from the boy, so it really surprised you, but what surprised you most was a few tears running down his cheeks. He seemed to be in the same awful state as you. He looked down at you, and you watched as a lone tear cascaded down his cheek and onto the hardwood floor.
"Y/n." His voice cracked as he began to speak. "I am so sorry." You open your mouth to speak, but he starts to speak again. "I know my pride makes me hard to put up with sometimes." You nod your head in agreement, with a slight smile on your face.
"Keep going." You state simply, crossing your arms, looking up at him with a sly smile and pursed lips. The corner of his lips turn upward, but he still continues.
"And I know you always try your best to make sure I'm in good health. So what I did to you d-down there." He pauses, looking down, guilt seemingly taking over. He looks back up to you. "It was uncalled for. I would do anything to take back my actions. So please. Forgive me?" You don't answer, standing still, gripping onto the door. You and him both knew it would take way more than an apology to win back your trust, but it was a start. You reach out for his hand and give it a slight squeeze.
"I forgive you." That was all you had to say for him to pull you into his warm embrace.

Mammon: You couldn't even make it half way to your room before Mammon came running up to you.
"Y/n." He states, stepping in front of you, stopping your movement. You roll your teary eyes and brush past him, bumping shoulders in the process.
"Wait, please!" He pleads, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you back.
"I'm sorry, okay? I'm just tired." You snatch your wrist out of his grip.
"That doesn't mean you should've said the things you said!" You retaliate, continuing the walk to your room. You quicken your pace when you see the door to your room.
"Y/n, I don't want to deal with this right now." You scoff. He really doesn't care.
"Then don't. Infact, don't deal with it ever. Just let everyone else fix your problems like you always do!" You exclaim, opening your door. Before he can respond he is met with a door to his face and the light sobs coming from your room.
.
.
.
You and Mammon haven't spoke in a whole two days. If he thought that you were going to apologize for something you had the right to be mad at, he was completely wrong. Besides, you have actually been having fun, not having to hear his whiny butt for two days really made you grow as a person....okay you really, really missed him. But, it hasn't been all that bad. You have gotten closer with Lucifer, and let's just say he's actually pretty fun...especially when he's drunk... Anyway, everyone sat at their designated seats at the dining table. No one spoke until Lucifer broke the silence.
"Y/n?" He questions, making you look up from the delicious food that just before had all your attention.
"Hm?" You hum, mouthful of the f/f.
"I was wondering if you would like to come to my office after dinner so we can talk?" He spoke softly, adding a wink at the end. Your face heat up, and you froze. What should I say? I'm definitely not over Mammon. A slam on the dinner table pulled you away from your thoughts. You looked across the table to see Mammon, you could tell he was fuming. He walks around the table, pulling you out of your seat and dragging you to who knows where. You glance back at Lucifer, he gives you a small thumbs up. So it was all ruse. Clever. He leads you up to his room and pushes you in.
"What was that! Why did ya have to think about it?!" You hold back a laugh. You had to admit even though you were mad at him, he was cute when he was jealous. "Ya belong to me ya know!" He exclaims.
"That's not how are last conversation went." You mumbled, still sad from how your last argument played out. He sighs sitting down on the bed and patting the spot beside him. You follow his command, and sit on the soft foam bed.
"Y/n. I didn't mean a word I said. I was  exhausted and I know that isn't an excuse for what I said to ya." His voice cracked at the end of his sentence, you look over to him and see tears running down his face.
"Mammon!" You gasp, reaching your hands out to wipe his tears. You pull him into a hug.
"I-i'm sorry y/n."
"It's okay. I forgive you."