Easily replaceable pt3 |All|

Genre: angst

Things aren't always as they seem. Remember that. Sometimes even the main character can turn into what they despise. It's bound to happen. So.. try your best to be good.
______________________________________

You let out a quiet sob as you wrapped your arms around your body to try and conduct some heat. It was always so cold in DevilDom, as contradicting that may sound.

Part of you wished they came running after you.

But they didn't.

Part of you wished the worst on them.

But what you didn't realize was the worst already happened to them.

They lost you.

______________________________________

Your teeth chattered as your shaking hand went up to knock on the door of purgatory hall.

"Coming!" A voice called from the other side of the door. The large door creaked open and peaked out a familiar face. "Y-y/n? What are you doing here?" Simeon's concerned voice questioned you, his eyes widened and eyebrows irked slightly.

"I-i." You tried to speak, but only sobs came out of your mouth. Simeon softly grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you inside. You could instantly feel yourself begin to warm up.

"Who was it- y/n?!" A worried Solomon came into view, Luke following close behind.

"What's wrong y/n?" Luke's troubled voice asked as his small hand reached up to grab one of yours. Solomon's face darkened

"I have a feeling, I know what's wrong."

______________________________________

You sat on one of the couches in the living room, curled up with a soft blanket. You had just gotten done telling Solomon, Simeon and Luke what happened over the last few days.

"I told you demons were bad, Simeon!" Luke cuddled into your side, he seemed to be just as upset as you. Simeon looked surprised at Luke's outburst but nodded his head in agreement.

"You can stay here with us, y/n. For as long as you'd like." Simeon says. (A/n:pffff Simeon says pdffs)

"Oh, I wouldn't want-"

"You're staying." Solomon cut you off, his voice assertive. You purse your lips but don't argue. "I'll show you to your room."

______________________________________

"Isn't this your room." You deadpan, looking at Solomon. He lets out a slight chuckle as he walks into the room.

"I'll sleep on the floor if your uncomfortable."

"No!" You exclaim. "I mean, I'm if anyone is sleeping on the floor it's me." He shakes his head and chuckles.

"How about we just sleep together."

"Solomon don't say it like that!" You whine slapping the males shoulder. You walk in, shutting the door quietly behind you.

"You know, they don't deserve you." You look up at him in surprise. "You're way to good of a person to be treated like that." Your face starts to become hot with embarrassment. Your hands go up to cover your face, you could feel the heat radiating off your cheeks.

Solomon grabs both of your hands, pulling them away from your now cherry cheeks.

"I'm only speaking the truth." You roll your eyes playfully and begin walking towards the bed.