easily replaceable |All|

Genre: fluffy at the begining but be wary it's, Pure angst. Pass the tissues.

Once a new exchange student arrives at DevilDom everything seems to go downhill. Including your relationship with the seven brothers.
______________________________________

At first it was subtle.

When the new exchange student, g/n, arrived at DevilDom you didn't really think too much about it. Infact, you thought that you two would get along just fine. But, she seemed to have different intentions when she was alone with you and not in the presence of one of the brothers.

You currently resided in your room, finishing some of the homework that was assigned. Ugh math still sucks, even in hell. Why do they even need math? To calculate how many souls they collected?!

"Human!" A voice called, snapping you out of your thoughts. The bedroom door opened, and you turned in your chair, now facing Mammon.

"Hey Mammoney." He scoffs, a slight smile on his face as he broke away from your gaze.

"I told ya not to call me that, human." He states, ruffling your h/c locks. "Anyway, ya gotta come and meet g/n!" You tilted your head in confusion.

"Who's g/n?" You question, as you follow Mammon to where you assume the person named g/n is.

"She's the new exchange student." He answers, grabbing your hand and pulling you with him as you both raced down the halls at a quicker pace then before. Shock was what you were feeling, a new exchange student? Why did no one tell me and why now? You weren't upset just surprised that there would be a student this late in the program, but you decided not to dwell on the subject too much, as you saw a new face pop into view.

Excitement. A new face! You haven't seen another human other than Solomon in almost a year.

"Hello I'm y/n. You must be g/n?" You take in her appearance and can't seem to feel slightly insecure.

She was slightly shorter than you, but had what the generation would call a 'perfect' body. She had long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Her face held a smile, but for some reason you could sense there was a masking of malicious intent. I'm probably just imagining things.

"That's me!" She exclaimed, her voice slightly high pitched, making you wince slightly. "Nice to meet you." You nod you head in agreement, and turn to Lucifer, who just like his younger brothers had his eyes fixed on g/n. Lucifer notices your eyes on him and raises his eyebrows slightly, motioning you to speak.

"Where is she going to stay?" You question, generally curious. You only had one bed in your room, there was no way you both were going to fit in a room.

"I was hoping you could move to the attic room, y/n?" An emotion overcomes you, but you weren't quite sure what it was. Disappointment? Sadness? Wouldn't it be easier if she just moved into the attic, instead of me moving all of my things out. You thought inwardly, not noticing all the gazes on you. Not wanting to disappoint anyone you agreed.

"Sure I don't see why not?" You decide not to linger on the subject too much, you are just moving a room.

And after all,

It started out subtle.

______________________________________

"C'mon I'll show you to your new room." You start walking up the stairs, g/n following close behind. "I know it's pretty early to be asking, but how is the stay here so far?" You question, trying to make a little bit of small talk. It would be amazing if you could have new friends if you were being honest.