Witch! |All|

Brothers X secret witch! Reader

Genre: idk angst if you really look into it but fluff ig.

Also idk if this is a trigger warning but the witch Maddi is going to be in this story. Long story short you gonna kick some witch A$$

#MammonDeservesTheWorld

Also if you don't know who Maddi is then it's a witch in a devilgram story.... Witch more like b!tch anywho, lets start.

______________________________________

You sat in the comfort of your room, fire emitting from your fingertips. You stare at the flickering flame. It was hard keeping this a secret from the brothers, mainly because you thought it would change the way they thought of you. Would they hate you? Would it change your relationship with the seven? You know they haven't had very enjoyable encounters with your kind.

"Y/n?" You gasp, quickly enclosing the flame in your hand.

"Y-yes?" You answer, stuttering a little.

"May I come in?"

"Sure." The door creaks open and Lucifer steps in.

"Dinner is ready." He states, irking an eyebrow at your fidgeting form.

"I'll be right down." He steps out of your room, his footsteps echoing down the hall. You let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding. I really need to get better at lying.

You stride over to your mirror looking at your appearance. Well no wonder he was suspicious, I look like a mess. You run your fingers through your hair, mimicking a comb to get a few of the tangles out. That'll have to do. You thought, taking one last glance at the mirror you begin to make your way to the dining room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Pushing open the large wooden door, you quietly step in. The aroma of freshly made devilghetti and a side of garlic dead filled your nose. (a/n: The garlic dead was intentional) 

You stroll over to the dining table and take your seat. The brothers seem to pay no mind a go along about their own conversations. You decide to stay silent and focus on the food in front of you. Recently, you have been getting more and more tense about the secret that you have been withholding. 

"hey, human?" Mammon questions, his head tilting to the side. Only if he knew. 

"Yeah, Mammon?" 

"Why are ya being dismissive of the Great Mammon?" 

"Oh my goodness Mammon where did you learn that big word?" Asmodeus questions, almost in an impressed voice. You let out a slight laugh at Asmo's and Mammon's banter. Just as you were about to join in on the teasing, there was a loud bang on the front entrance door.

"I didn't know we were expecting company?" You thought aloud. Furrowing your eyes in confusion. For the year that you have been here no one has dared visit the house of Lamentation, unless it was Diavolo.... But, he never knocked.

"I didn't know either." Lucifer states, standing from his seat. "Y/n Mammon, stay here, the rest of you come with me."

"Now hold on why doesn't the Great Mammon get to go to?!" Mammon exclaims. You see Lucifer roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Don't you want to protect Y/n, Mammon?" Satan asks. You watch in amusement as the white haired male's face turns a very noticeable shade of red.

"Just shoo, why don't ya." Mammon sighs in defeat. Another loud knock snaps everybody back from the conversation, and soon it's just you and Mammon in the room.