You wear his clothes |all|

Lucifer: You were waiting in Lucifer's office/bedroom. He had said he had some business to attend to with Diavolo.....Like always. Diavolo was cool and all you just wish he let you and your boyfriend have some alone time. Sometimes you felt they were dating instead of you dating Lucifer. Anyway, that was besides the point. Lucifer has been gone forever! You sigh and look at the clock. He has been gone for twenty minutes and your patience was slowly starting to dwindle. You spin around in Lucifer's office chair trying to think of something to do, at this rate he won't be getting back for another half hour. You look around the room, and your eyes land on his closet. Slightly open, begging you to come open it. Your frown turns into a smirk and you stand up, walking over to the closet door and opening it. You scoff slightly.
"Of course it's perfect." You mumble to no one in particular. The closet was very easy on the eyes. Satisfying to say the least. There wasn't a single hanger out of place and nothing on the floor. Neat freak. You thought as you grabbed a coat from one of the hangers. It was no surprise that Lucifer was much bigger and taller than you, so it didn't come to a shock to you that when you slipped on the RAD blazer it went to your knees. You giggled as you looked at yourself in the mirror.
"MAMMON!" You yelled loudly, but not loud enough for anyone to hear you.
"Oh Diavolo how I love you so!" You said dramatically, laughing a little at the end.
"Just what do you think you're doing?" The familiar voice rang out. You quickly spin around on your heels. There stood Lucifer leaning on the door frame, smirk on his face, staring directly at you. You instantly felt your face heat up.
"Uh.. Being you." You mumble under your breath, kind of praying that he didn't hear you. You didn't want to be teased. You hear Lucifer chuckle deeply. You feel a finger under you chin and making you look up at him. You face flushed more, why was he so beautiful? Not a single flaw on his face.
"You're very handsome Luci." You blurted out before you could stop yourself. You slapped your hand over your mouth. You hear him let out another chuckle.
"And you are very beautiful my dear. Now, how about you put on more of my clothes?" You smirk.
"Are you admitting you like when I wear your clothes?" You tease, you watch as his cheeks heat up a little.
"Fine I want my jacket back then." He states.
"WAIT! NO!"

Mammon: Mammon and you were in his room just enjoying each other's company. Though, it did start to get boring when you both had nothing to talk about anymore.
"Hey Mammon?" You question, turning your head to look up at your boyfriend who was scrolling through his phone.
"Hm?" He hummed out. You could tell he was completely zoned out, and focused on whatever he was doing.
"Can we do a fashion show?" You ask. You knew he had the clothes for it. You just wanted to act like you were in Jeffree star's shoes for a day.
"Mhm, whatever y/n." You smile cheekily...he did agree. You slowly get out of his bed and walk to his closet door, opening it. He had tons of name brand items that ranged from champion to Gucci, Versace, etc. Your eyes flickered through the closet. GUCCI SLIDES. I have to do it. My life will be complete. You slip on the Gucci slides, pairing it with a Gucci jacket to match. You decide not to change out of your pajama shorts because that would be tedious. You walk over to Mammon's mirror(fun fact actually broke a mirror today it fell when I walked out of the bathroom,,,does that count as bad luck,,,am I doomed) looking at the outfit you put on. Who is that hottie? I am a cute mother-
"Y/n what in diavolo's name are ya doin?" Your boyfriends voice asks, snapping you out of your thoughts. You turn towards him giving him a look at your full outfit.
"You said we could have a fashion show." You argued. Though, it's quite possible he didn't remember because he was sooo busy scrolling through his phone.
"No I didn't- ya know what the great Mammon will let it slide since ya look cute." His cheeks light up as he finishes his sentence.
"Aww I'm cute?" You coo. Watching as his cheeks light up even brighter than before.
"Ya know I was gonna give you those slides!" He exclaims, turning away from your gaze.
"Wait, really?"
"Not now."
"Mammon! Please!" You run over to him back hugging him as he mumbles something about 'this being unfair because your cute.'
But hey you got a pair of Gucci slides so...win win.