Favorite Normie|Leviathan|

The familiar ding rang throughout your silent room. You have gotten a text on your D.D.D. You would never admit it but you really hoped the text was from Levi. You always thought he was adorable, even when he tried to kill you! That's an exaggeration that day brings back bad memories. Luck for you the text was from Leviathan.

Levi: come to my room

Y/n: why?

Levi: cuz I said so normie! Now get over here!

Y/n: meanie..

Levi: 🙄

You could feel your heart rate start to speed up. What could he want? Just as you were about to knock on the door, it creaks open.

"What's the password?" You roll your eyes in annoyance. He does this Everytime.

"Y/n's my favorite Normie?" You question, even though you knew that wasn't the right answer, you just loved to mess with him.

"W-what no!" Even through the crack of the door you could see how his cheeks light up. You laugh a little and push through the door. "Hey! You didn't get the password right!" He cries out looking at you cheeks still had a pink tint to them.

"So why did you call me over here?" You ask, moving over to sit on one of his bean bag chairs. You plop down and twist your head to look at him.

"Well, uh. I was wondering if you want to have an all-nighter with me?" His cheeks start to heat up again and you giggle.

"Are you asking me to a sleepover?" You tease. He crosses his arms and breaks away from your gaze.

"I mean if you want to call it that." You laugh.

"What are we doing first?"

"I don't know." You roll your eyes, of course he didn't he never has a plan.

"You invited me over here, and you don't even have anything planned for us to do?"

"Like you could do better, normie." He states smugly. Touché

"I bet I could beat your ass at Mario Cart." Levi looks at you with a determined look on his face.

"We'll see about that." Levi grabs two controllers from nearby and hands one to you. "Hope you can live up to that previous statement."

A few minutes later

"Told you I could win!" You exclaim, doing a little victory dance.

"Whatever normie. I let you win." You groan in annoyance.

"Just admit it! I'm better at games than you!" He narrows his eyes at you and scoffs. "C'mon say it for me. Just repeat after me, y/n is better at video games than me and she's my favorite Normie."

"I'm not going to say it."

"You know it's true."

"I've beaten you at so many other games!" He retaliates. That's a very true statement.

"Say it!" He shakes his head. You furrow your eyebrows. You had to get him to say it somehow. You thought for a moment before a malicious idea popped into your head.

"Y/n w-what are you thinking about?" Levi stuttered out nervously. You look at him, your eyes showing nothing but mischief.

"Hey Levi, are you by chance ticklish?" He looks at you nervously.

"Why would you ask-" before he has anytime to finish his reply, you pounce. Straddling him, trapping him to the bean bag chair. You fingers poke and prod at his sides.

"Haha y/n stop!" His laugh is so adorable. I wish he let loose more often.

"Then say it!" You laugh, his laugh was too contagious, you just had to laugh too.

"Okay! Haha! Y/n is better at video games than me and is my favorite Normie!" He splutters out, hands reaching out to grab yours to try and slow down the attack on his sides. Your fingers finally come to a stop. The only noise in the room is Levi's heavy breaths, trying to recover from your attack.

"You're laugh is so cute." You mumble resting your head on his shoulder, still straddling him. You could feel yourself grow a little tired from the interaction just moments ago.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Levi questions, but doesn't move away from your touch. "This is supposed to be an all nighter!" He whines, poking your cheek.

"But I want to cuddle!" You whine back. You couldn't tell with your eyes closed but Levi smiled.

"Can we at least get into bed?" He asks, trying to persuade you. You nod against his shoulder and try to get out of his grip. "I didn't say you had to move." He states, hooking one hand under your knees and the other holding your waist. You gasp a little at the sudden movement, but then relax nuzzling his shoulder. He walks over to the bed and sets you down under the covers. After that he slides in beside you. You instantly gravitate to his warmth, putting your arms around him head going on his chest. He reacts by wrapping his arms around you.

"Hey Levi?"

"Hmm?" He mumbles out.

"Am I really your favorite normie?" You question, actually really curious for his answer.

"No."

"Oh." You mumble a little saddened by his response.

"Your much much more than that y/n." He confesses, kissing the top of your head before you both fell into a deep slumber.

I'm a sucker for Levi. Also, leave any requests you have in any of the comments of the updates!!