I love you |all|

Lucifer: Honestly, he said it completely by accident. He just has those times where he's in the moment and just looks at you in love and consideration adorning his beautiful face. Particularly one evening you were helping him with his paperwork. Of course at first he would not let you help.
"Come on Luci if I help you can get done quicker!" You argue. He shoots you a small glare.
"This isn't your paper work y/n. Besides I don't need help." You scoff at that and look at the paperwork on his desk. It was almost as tall as him. "At least eat something, you haven't been out of here in days! Only to go to RAD. Then you're back in here!" He gives you a warning look, signalling you not to say anything else. You sigh and walk closer to his desk and grab a stack of papers.
"Y/n." You don't say anything and sit on his bed starting to separate the papers into what needed to be signed by him and others that were more like spam mail, not that important.
"Y/n." He says again. "What are you doing?"
"Sorting. It will make signing these papers easier for you. And the quicker you get done the quicker I get to cuddle you." You say, directing your attention back to the papers. He lets a small smile slip. If you were looking at Lucifer you would of saw a completely different side to him. He watched as you stuck your tongue out, completely focused on you and his mind fuzzy he let out his true feelings.
"I love you." He sighs out, immediately after looking down at his papers and ignoring your gaze. You stifle a laugh.
"What was that Luci?" He looks up at you and rolls his eyes.
"You heard me."
"No actually I didn't." He scoffs.
"I love you too Luci." You admit and look back down at the papers.
"What was that y/n."
"Shut up."

Mammon: Of course you would be the first one to say I love you to Mammon. Obviously his reaction would be priceless too. Every once and a while....more like every night Mammon would come into your room and cuddle with you. Well, more like you cuddle with him because he's too scared to make the first move.
"Y/n stop hogging all the blanket why don't ya!?" You laugh loudly and hold onto the blanket as hard as you can, but Mammon is one of the strongest demons in Devildom, so that was a lost cause. He pulled the blanket out of your hands with just a single pull.
"Mammon!" You whine pulling on the blanket. It didn't even budge from his stone grip.
"See now ya know how it feels!" You lay there thinking about how to distract him and grab the blanket. He looks at you in curiosity.
"Y/n?" He questions wondering why you haven't said anything. You look at him and smile. He blushes a little. He would never admit it but, your smile made his heart stop.
"I love you." You state. Still looking at him with a smile on your face. He. Just. Had. A. Heart. Attack. You watch as his grip on the blanket decreases. This is your chance! You grab the blanket quickly and instantly keep a hold on the blanket, giggling away.
"Why ya gotta play with my feelings like that huh?" He questions. You peak out from under the blanket.
"I'm not playing with you. I really do love you." The blush grows on his cheeks and he breaks eye contact with you.
"I love you too y/n." You smile more and cover both of you guys with the small blanket as best as you can.
"Why wouldn't you love me? After all I was your first!"
"MAMMON!"

Leviathan: Surprisingly he said it first. Didn't see that coming did you? You guys were pulling an all nighter. Which isn't the first. Don't worry you didn't have school tomorrow! Anyway, you usually watched him play away at his games. Because of this Levi didn't know that you were a legend at playing PVP games. Now, you weren't doubting Levi and his skills. You knew he would be a tough component, though at the same time you knew deep down that you could win.
"Hey Levi, can I play with you?" You watch as his eyes widen and a smirk shows up on his lips.
"What was that normie?" You roll your eyes.
"You heard me. Scared? I bet I could take you!" He looks at you in disbelief.
"You a normie. Beat me a gaming pro?" He asks, still in disbelief.
"After this you're gonna be the normie." You state and grab the other controller. He laughs.
"I'm sure."
"What game are we playing?" You question.
"F/g." (PVP game please/multiplayer)
Perfect. You thought.
~after the game~ (bc I can't write lol)
"I win!" You yell. Doing a little victory dance. Levi looked at you in another look of disbelief. You and NORMIE beat him. A normie beat him? It just wasn't clicking in his mind. He watched as you did your victory dance, the ends of his lips slowly curving into a smile.
"I love you. Even if you are a normie." You stop suddenly. You turn towards him with a blush on your face. You didn't think Levi would be so upfront.
"What was that?" Levi looks up at you and smiles.
"I said I love you normie." You break eye contact with him. Usually he was the one blushing.
"What's a matter normie? I'm not only a pro at games, I'm also a pro a flirting with my girl." He says smoothly. You groan.
"You're also a pro at being cringy." You  state. You laugh at his surprised face. "I love you Levi, more than anything!" He blushes.
"Now time for a rematch!" He exclaims.