You wear his clothes |Diavolo ver|

This royal little sheet. His clothes were what you would call high end fashion. I mean what do you expect from royalty?

"Dia?" You call, as your lightly touch the very fashionable threads, you were pretty sure most things in this closet were silk.

"Yes, princess?" He answers, from his spot on the bed. He had just recently been through a lot of pressure with the whole ruling devildom and what not. But, you managed to get him to take a little rest.

You glanced at him, you hated seeing him like this. His usual, happy go lucky and mischievous self was replaced with a serious and melancholic attitude.

"You have very nice clothes." You state, rubbing the soft material with your thumb and forefinger. He lets out a deep chuckle.

"It comes with royalty." He states simply, closing his eyes with a sigh. "Not that I don't love some simple sweatpants." You laugh, he was always so humble. Even though he was a powerful lord he was still so precious and tried to help whenever he could. (BABY ENERGY)

You look at your resting boyfriend, then back at the silk pairing of a shirt and pants. He wouldn't mind if I tried it on right? With a shrug, you grab the clothing off of the hanger and begin to get dressed in his bedroom sized closet. Everything in his room was big. Everything. That's not an understatement. King sized bed for the king himself, a big ass television and this closet was literally the size of Asmo's ego!

Oh my gosh I must be in heaven. Er hell. The silk felt amazing on your skin. You weren't the one to go out of your way to buy the best quality clothes, you were a simple girl with simple tastes. The only negative about this was you were drowning in the silk. His clothes were 3 times the size that you usually wear, so the sleeves hang down a few inches below your fingertips, and the pant leg was dragging on the hard wood floor below.

"Y/n! Where did you go?" You could hear the tiredness in his voice, you frowned at his voice. You wish that things weren't as stressful for him as they were right now.

You peek your head from around the closet door frame.

"Uh. I'm in here." You smile awkwardly, even though he was not feeling his best, you knew he would still swoon and tease you about wearing his clothes. He irks an eyebrow, slowly getting off of the bed and moving towards you. In a blink of an eye, he has grabbed your wrist and pulled you from the safety of the door frame. You smile shyly up at him.

"Well aren't you adorable!" He coos, pinching your now reddened cheek. You break eye contact and play with the long sleeves of the silk top. He ruffles your hair, and lets out one of his signature laughs. "Silk looks really good on you princess." He admits, grabbing your chin, and tilting your head up to meet eyes. "Maybe we can go out sometime and by you some new silk outfits."

"Really?" You ask, excitement clear in your voice. Silk would be nice, plus it feels amazing!

"Yes, though I would quite like it if the silk would show more skin." He whispers, breath hitting the side of your blood red cheek.

"DIAVOLO!" You exclaim, as you grab a nearby pillow and start to wack him as hard as you could.

______________________________________

Well, well, well. Look who just posted. I'm pretty sure it's been a month or so since I posted. Hmph. I'm sorry. Writer's block is just always a thing for me. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Not that I want to impress you guys or anything- hmph. 😳