Should have known |Asmo| pt2

Soft sobs left your lips as you made your way back home to the house of Lamentation. The steady click of your heels on the pavement made the silence around you all the more noticable.

You walk up to the entrance of the house, slowly creaking the door open, you entered, sliding your shoes off and propping them up against the wall. You tip toe up the stairs making sure not to get caught by Lucifer. You were already an hour late by curfew, and an angry, stuck up demon is not what you wanted to deal with right now. But luck was not in your favor.

"Y/n." A voice growled from behind you. You shut your eyes tightly and sigh in annoyance. Could something please go my way?

"Yes Lucifer?" You turn around, looking at him in your best 'now is not the time.' look, and to your surprise he actually seemed to notice. Maybe it was because you literally looked like hell. The black mascara causing a dripping effect just below your eyes.

"Did someone hurt you?" Lucifer spoke softly. If you weren't surprised before, you sure were now. You thought for sure you would get lectured.

"Ask your brother." You state, gazing at your feet, which you really wanted to get off of, because of walking all the way home. You hear a growl come from Lucifer.

"Asmo." He growls under his breath, fists clenching as anger builds up in his eyes. Lucifer was very protective of you, even more that most of his brothers. Throughout your stay here you have gotten really close with Lucifer even though he isn't the most approachable person here.

"Luci it's okay." You whisper, putting a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He looks down at you and smiles slightly.

"Why do you do this to yourself y/n?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You always belittle yourself. Trying to not let others worry about you." He reaches his hand out and runs his hand through you now frizzy and messy locks.

"I'm home!" Asmo's voice hiccuped. Both you and Lucifer look down the stairs, and there he stood. You could practically smell the alcohol from here.

"Asmo." Lucifer states, looking at him with an angry expression. Asmo tilts his head upward and his eyes flicker to yours.

"Y/n!" He exclaims, stumbling his way up the stairs.

"I'm going to my room." You whisper to Lucifer, as you felt tears welling up in your eyes for the second time this night.

Once in the comfort of your room you slip your dress off and pick out some pajamas. A long nights sleep was just what you needed, sliding under the duvet you let your eyes close and let your worries leave you.
.
.
.

You sat up with a yawn, rubbing the tiredness away from your eyes. You frowned as all the events from last night flooded your memory, But a quiet knock at your door snapped you out of your thoughts. You quietly groaned at the thought of communication, you were not in the mood.

You shuffle over to the door and pull it open. There stood Asmo. He looked hung over but still you could see the regret prominent on his face. Without saying anything you go to shut the door, but he stops it with the side of his foot.

"Y/n." He pleads in a breathy voice. You bite your lip, you were not going to cry over this lusty piece of crap again.

"What Asmodeus?" You sneer, venom laced in your voice. His eyes widen at the use of his full name, even when you weren't together you called him Asmo.

"I'm so sorry." You watch as tears slowly roll down his cheeks and onto the floor. Half of you wanted to comfort him and tell him that it was okay, while the other wanted to hit him in the face multiple times with a chair.

"Wh-y?" You ask, voice cracking as you tried your hardest to refrain a tear from slipping down your own cheek. He runs a hand through his short fluffy locks.

"I- I don't know. I was drunk and stupid." He starts, tears still freely running down his face. "I love you so much, and I never ever want to do something to hurt you again. Please just let me make this right." You bite your lip, but this time in thought. He could be lying. He could hurt you again.

"Okay." He looks up surprised, a smile gracing his lips. "But!" His eyes widen.

"But what?" He asks nervously.

"If you ever do anything to me like that again, we will know who the real demon in this relationship is and I don't think you want to find out." He sweatdrops. You even surprised yourself... Maybe you hang out with Lucifer too much.

"Y-yes ma'am!" He exclaims, pulling you into a hug that you reciprocate.

"And Asmo?" He looks down at you a curious glint in his eye. "I'm sorry about what I said, lust isn't the only thing that defines you." You confess, regretful of your words from the night before. He smiles at you pulling you into a kiss.

"I would be just lust if it wasn't for you y/n. Thank you." Pulling you into another passionate kiss.

______________________________________
I'm sorry this pt 2 took sooo flipping long! I kind of rushed the ending I'm sorry for that....but I hope you enjoyed it still! Thanks for reading!