first fight/he hurts you|all|

Lucifer: You should've known going into Lucifer's room while he was focused on his work was a bad idea. You were just really really worried about him. On rare times he would come out to eat but most of the times he didn't and when he did you saw the black spots under his eyes and you saw his slight slouch. You knew demons didn't need as much sleep as humans but he looked like he hasn't slept in years. So you brought it upon yourself to help him, even though all the brothers were against it. They knew their brother and they knew it would backfire. You were just too stubborn. You should've listened.
You walked down the steps, walking towards Lucifer's room. It was pretty late at night, you didn't want the other brothers to know that you went against their word. You said that you would just let Lucifer finish his work, but you couldn't let him suffer. You stood at the door. Nervousness slowly creeping up on you. Maybe you shouldn't do this? He could hurt you? But he wouldn't you were his girlfriend. You lift you hand up to knock on the door.
"Come in." Lucifer's voice said from the inside. You turned the door knob and walked in, shutting the door behind you. There Lucifer sat, looking down at some paper work. A tired look on his face and his eyes looked horrible.
"Hey Luci." You whisper, trying not to be too loud. He doesn't look away from the work in front of him.
"Why are you up so late?" He questions, not bothering to greet you back.
"I could ask you the same question." You retaliate walking closer to him, you stood on the other side of his desk.
"Why are you here?" He questioned again, you could practically hear the annoyance in his voice. But by the end of this you wanted Lucifer in bed and sound asleep.
"I'm worried about you." You state seriously. He takes his eyes off his work and looks up at you for the first time this night. He scoffs.
"Go to bed y/n." His eyes drifting back to the paperwork in front of him. You hated when he was like this. He was too prideful to acknowledge that someone cared about him.
"Not until you do." You state, crossing your arms. You watch as Lucifer drops his pen and stands up slamming his hands on the table and leaning in to where you stood.
"Leave." His eyes looking straight into yours. You had to admit you were scared. But you had to stand your ground.
"No." You watch as a aura surrounds him, then there is a bright light when it's over Lucifer stood in his demon form. He walks around his desk, backing you up into the wall.
"You really are a stupid human." He spat. Walking closer to you until you no longer could get any closer.
"You think I would hesitate to kill you?" He questions. You feel a chill go up your spine. No.
"Yes." You state confidently as you could.
"Well you're wrong." Venom dripping from his words. His hand slowly went to your throat and your eyes widened. He didn't put any pressure just let his hand rest there.
"You think that I would care if a puny human like you died?" He breaths out. "You think I really love you?" Ouch. You could feel your eyes start to tear up. Yes. You did think that he really loved you. He always said he would protect you and he always made a point to say I love you. You closed your eyes tightly trying to not let any tears fall. You lightly grabbed on to his wrist that was wrapped around your neck.
"I guess not." You spoke up looking him in the eyes with your teary ones. You pried his hand away from your throat, tears finally falling down your cheeks. "I guess I just thought I could show you what being loved feels like. But I guess I failed." You spoke slowly walking towards the door.
"Wait y/n." Lucifer's frantic voice rang out. You turned back around and he reached his hand out to you. You flinched. Lucifer's face contorted in to what you can describe as fear. He made you scared of him and he hurt you.
"I'm going back to the human world tommorow." You state, looking anywhere but his eyes.
"But your exchange program hasn't ended yet."
"I don't want to stay somewhere I'm not wanted. I highly doubt you would want this puny human anywhere near you anyway." Was the last thing you said before you exited his room, not forgetting to slam the door on he way out.

Mammon: Mammon sometimes made you feel very insecure. Most times he didn't mean to of course. He was just so- high maintenance. You knew for a fact that he could get anything and everything he wanted, including anyone he wanted. But you trusted him with all your heart because he always reassured you when you were having those thoughts. But today was a little different. He was exhausted, he had just came back from a recent photo shoot. To say he was tired was an understatement. All he wanted to do was cuddle and tell you about his day, so that's what you both did when he got home.
.
.
"They made me do so many poses it was tiring." He yawned as his back hit the bed gesturing you to come lay beside him, you abide and listen to him go on about his day.
"But there was one thing that made it less tiring." He starts, and you look at him with a curious glint in your eye. What could he mean?
"There was this beautiful girl there today. She was new to the team, absolutely stunning." You tensed. Mind suddenly racing with thoughts.
"I couldn't believe how beautiful she is. What I would do-" he cuts himself off before he finishes, noticing that he was drowning a random girl in compliments, in front of his girl. You sit up, looking at him with a supposed face.
"Finish that sentence." You state, crossing your arms. You were practically fuming with jealously, probably putting Levi to shame.
"Nah I'm good." Is all he says before he closes his eyes. You couldn't believe him.
"Mammon we are going to talk about this!" Your voice slightly raising in volume.
"We're not gonna talk about anything, it doesn't matter." He mumbles tiredly.
"Yes it does matter! At least to me it does! Does it not bother you that you feel the need to compliment and swoon over women when you have a girlfriend?" He groans in annoyance, but not answering your question.
"Unbelievable." You say, getting up from the bed.
"Unbelievable?" You hear him yell, as he finally sits up on the bed and looks at you where you're standing.
"You know what's unbelievable? That I settled for you!" Hurt flashes across your face for a moment but you don't have time to speak before he's at it again.
"I could do so much better than ya! And ya know it! I the great Mammon deserve way better than you!" He finishes, face red with anger and breathing labored. You clench your fists, fighting the urge to cry over this piece of scum.
"Well than the great Mammon, go find another girlfriend and this time make sure she's up to your scummy standards." You sneered as you walked towards the door.
"No! Y/n. Wait! I'm sorry-" you slam the door and start walking towards your room, tears finally falling slowly down your cheeks.