Princess |Diavolo|

You stared down the brown haired male while he looked at you with a small smirk. He knew what he was doing. Lingering touches when he would brush past you, hands wandering a bit to low. You didn't know what was going on with him today, he was never usually this straight forward.

"Hey princess." The familiar voice of your boyfriend rang through your ears, breath hitting the side of your cheek. You gasp a little. You didn't even notice him walk towards you.

"Hey." You whisper breathlessly. As his hands travel up and down your sides in a comforting manner. He chuckles at your reactions.

"I have a meeting today. Come with?" He questions. Turning you around to look at you. You don't answer but only nod your head, too focused on his hands that are roaming your body freely. He chuckles again, stopping his movements and putting his hands back to his sides. You groan a little, missing the feeling of his touch.

"Well then, let's get going princess." Diavolo states, grabbing your hand and walking towards the exit.
.
.
.
At the student council meeting room.
.
.
.
Diavolo let goes of your hand and heads inside, you following in suit. The brothers already sat in their respective seats. You watch as Diavolo took his seat in the middle, you decided to hang back a bit and watch, not wanting to distract the meeting. But Diavolo seemed to of had other plans.

"Come sit on my lap, princess." Diavolo's voice rings out through the silent meeting room. You instantly flush bright red. Did he just ask that aloud?

"Okay." You mumble, shyly trying not to make eye contact with the brothers who's eyes were all on you. Diavolo patted his lap and you sat there in suit.

"Now how about we start this meeting?" Diavolo says, breaking the very awkward silence that once was obvious in the room. "Lucifer you first." You could hardly focus on Lucifer's words, something about how they should take the exchange program one step further, allowing multiple humans and angels to come to DevilDom. But that was the most important thing on your mind right now, it was diavolo's hand. His fingers slowly caressed the inside of your right thigh the other resting on your hip. You looked back at him trying to get him to stop, but he was only staring at Lucifer and listening to what he had to say. The only evidence of him knowing what he was doing was the evident smirk on his face. Then he squeezed.

"Ugh!" You groaned as you hit your knee on the table. Everyone stopped to look at you and you flushed red again. "Sorry." Your voice barely above a whisper.

"How about we take five?" Diavolo asks, looking at the brothers. They nodded the seven of them slowly leaving the room. When it's just you and Diavolo you turn around in his lap and hit his chest.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" He looks at you smugly, not answering just giving you a little kiss. He lifts you up so your sitting on the table.

"Now let's start what I've been wanting to do to you all day." He breathes out, pushing you back onto the table.

•requested
•hope you enjoyed

PS. This is as risque as I'm willing to get y'all sorry to disappoint! So if you do make a request and you want it to be a little more spicy this is an example. And I know it's probably not as spicy as you all want, so I apologise, but I hope you enjoyed! Love you all!