2 is better than 1 |Belphie&Beel|

You never wanted to admit it but as soon as you got closer to Beel and Belphie, you knew that you liked them. Not in the friend way either. You always would blush when one of them would come in contact with you. Even if they made eye contact with you, you could feel your cheeks heat up. Of course the twins would notice when you tried to ignore them. Lets just say they absolutely hated it.

You were relaxing in your room, not really having anything to do since it was a Saturday, when you got a text on your D.D.D. it was from Lucifer

Lucifer: come to my office.

Y/n: what's the magic word

Lucifer: Now.

You rolled your eyes at his seriousness. Sighing, you get out of your comfortable bed and make your way downstairs. You don't bother knocking when you get there because you assumed he wouldn't care. You peek through the door and there sits Lucifer in his infamous office chair. Where he spent most of his time. Lucifer looks over to you, mumbling a come in to you.

"So what did you need to see me about boss?" You tease. Trying to look as serious as you can. Lucifer usually doesn't show any emotion, but you did see the way his lips curved up into a little smile. Most would look over it, but when you made Lucifer react to anything you were proud.

"Well y/n, my brothers and I aren't going to be in for the rest of the day. We have business to attend to. Unfortunately, it is strictly demons only." You smile. You haven't got peace and quiet in forever.

"So I'm going to be alone?!" You exclaim, maybe a little too happily. Lucifer narrows his eyes at you.

"You seem a little too happy." He states. You nod, but your happiness is short lived.

"But no." You slouch, sadness radiating off you. You thought you would have peaceful time alone. "For your safety I'm having Beel and Belphie stay her with you." You can feel your face heat up just by their names. Plus you are going to be alone? Together?!

"Well it could be worse. You could of had Mammon stay behind." You joke. Lucifer chuckles.

"True. But lets be honest, you like Beel and Belphie." You choke on your spit. He knew. Lucifer knew?!

"Uhm. What? I mean- yeah." You confess. If you did choose to lie you knew Lucifer woul see right through it.

"See y/n. I can be nice. Now you can thank me later, but I must be going." You watch as Lucifer leaves his office. You were elated. You alone with your two crushes. Only if you had the confidence of Asmo. You walk out of the office and into the entrance hall. All the brothers are gathered there.

"How come Belphie and Beel get to stay with y/n, huh?" Mammon questions Lucifer. You laugh as Lucifer pushes Mammon out of the door.

"See you guys!" You wave as the other brothers follow. Now you were alone....with your crushes... You look up to where Belphie and Beel are standing. They stare at you. You sheepishly smile at them. What to do?

"Uh, i-i'll be in my room." You can feel your cheeks start to heat up. Darn you for stuttering. You race up the stairs and right into your room. You plop down onto the bed. Why am I so awkward? To busy drowning in your embarrassment you don't hear your bedroom door creak open.

"Ugh!" You groan into your pillow. "Why are they so cute!"

"What was that y/n?" You head shoots up off your pillow, and to the voice. There stood Belphie with a small smirk on his face and Beel beside him with his cute little smile. You swear you are a tomato right about now.

"I didn't say anything." You state nervously, looking at anything other that the two brothers in front of you.

"I think she said we're cute, Beel." You hand goes to your face, trying to hide your blush. What was the point of trying to lie? They would instantly smell BS. You feel the bed dip on both sides of you and a pair of hands pull your hands away from your face.

"Come on y/n, don't hide that beautiful face from us." Belphie teases. You felt like you were going to explode. Why were they doing this?

"Quit it!" You frown. This was embarrassing, they probably don't even like you back. You hear Beel's laugh and your pulled closer to him.

"You were talking about us right y/n?" Beel's voice rings out.

"If I said no, would you believe me?"

"Nope."

"Then yes, yes I was talking about you both." You confess, your head digging deeper into Beel's chest. You hear both brothers chuckle at your gestures.

"Why are you acting so embarrassed?" Belphie asks, poking your side to get your attention. You look at him. As if he didn't know.

"Because, you guys probably think I'm weird." You mumble out. You watch as both boys's smiles turn to frowns. You're engulfed in a hug from both sides.

"Why would you feel embarrassed when the feelings are reciprocated?" Belphie asks, still hugging you. Your eyes widened at the confession.

"B-both?" They both nod at the question. You smile. You have ignored them so many times, and they probably thought you hated them. Now, you felt really bad.

"All these confessions have made me hungry" Beel yawns, pulling away from the hug.

"Way to ruin the mood Beel."

"Belphie be nice, how about we make a cake?" You ask. Looking at Beel. He shakes his head.

"I'm not hungry for food." He states, getting closer and closer to your face until your lips touch.

"BEEL I WANTED TO KISS HER FIRST!"