traitor |Lucifer|

Genre: angst

A/N: What a way to come back after like a year, don't hate me I just <3 angst

Summary: Lucifer would do anything for Diavolo. He's in debt to him. He would protect him with his life even if that meant you were getting hurt.

Warnings: Character(s) death; mention of blood; Evil Diavolo, Barbados, etc.; sorta graphic??

Little bit of Mammon x reader; but really just focuses on Lucifer when it comes down to it.

______________________________________

His claws were bloodied, wings were tensed, he watched as you screamed his name in agony. Every scream made his heart break in pieces. For once in his life he wished he went against Diavolo's orders.

______________________________________

As much as you hated to admit it, you always felt timid when in the presence of Diavolo. From the beginning you always thought he used the exchange student program was somehow for his personal gain. You always wondered what would happen when the exchange program ended, they said they would send you back to the human world. But you doubted that statement.

Demons used humans for their personal gain, you knew that. But, when you looked back on your time with the brothers part of you believed otherwise. Of course it took them a while to warm up to you, it was worth it though, they loved you and you loved them.

.

.

.

You groaned as you managed to find yourself lost in Diavolo's castle for the 5th time today.

This place never ends! You thought, raking your eyes over the castle walls, they all looked the same. Today, was a special day at the Demon Lords' castle. A celebration if you will. Though, you couldn't say that you were genuinely happy about this so called celebration. A week from today, you were to leave the DevilDom and return to the human world. So the Diavolo decided to throw you a party to finish up your last days here.

"Y/n!" You hear a voice call out to you.

"Luci!" You reply, happy that somebody had finally found you. You take in his appearance. He looked odd.. Not normal. Maybe nervous? He just didn't seem like himself. "Are you alright?" You take his hand in yours, looking up at him in worry. This wasn't the Lucifer that you knew. You were really close with Lucifer, he would talk to you when he had something on his mind and vise-versa.

"Yes." his breathing is unsteady. Something is terribly wrong. "Let's get back, we wouldn't want to keep Diavolo waiting, the show is just about to begin."

Show? What show? Nobody told you that there was going to be some sort of entertainment other than the party of course.

You pause, grabbing Lucifer's hand again. "Is there something you need to tell me?" You question. You watch as he shuts his eyes. He looked upset.

"Nothing for you to worry about."

you were very worried

.

.

.

"AH, Y/n. You finally made it back." Diavolo starts. "I was beginning to think you left us for the human world already." He jokes, making you smile.

"You know I would never." You retaliate, beaming up at him. He smiles back, grabbing a glass of Demonus and continuing back to his throne.

"Oi Human." You turn your head to look at Mammon. "Here, I got ya this." He starts, "Don't say thank you or anythin' because I am gonna see ya again, plenty of time to repay the great Mammon." He hands you one of the most gorgeous necklaces you've ever seen.