Ruri-chan |Leviathan|

A/n: call me a fake fan, but I can't remember if ruri Chan is a 2d character or a real person.. so in this she's not real and just in a game! Sorry if that's not accurate, but for the life of me I can not remember,,, so someone please tell me and I sowry. 👉👈

You watched as Levi fanboyed over
the famous Ruri-chan that he talked so much about. You didn't want to admit it, but you definitely got a little jealous. She was all he talked about! He obsessed over her! You would never admit you were jealous.You shouldn't be jealous anyway, after all you were the one who got to spend time with Levi, not her.

"Isn't she great y/n?" Levi questions. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah, so great." The sarcasm almost too noticable.

"I can feel the sarcasm from here." He jokes, breaking into a slight smile. You roll your eyes and turn away from him. Eyes focusing back onto you D.D.D. You didn't want to admit it but you were deeply in love with the otaku. He was perfect in your eyes! When he talked about ruri-chan all your confidence seemed to be destroyed. She has the perfect body, she was beautiful and she was 2D something you'd never be. You hear Levi sigh and footsteps walk up to you where you sat in one of the bean bag chairs.

"What's wrong?" Levi questions.

"Nothing." You mumble out, eyes not breaking away from the device in your hand. Levi snatches the device away from you holding it up high to where you can't reach.

"Cut it out!" You whine, standing on your tip toes trying to reach the device that he held just above your head.

"Then tell me what's wrong shortie?" You pout, crossing your arms.

"I like normie better, not shortie!" You argue. You hear him laugh a bit, and you blush. His laugh was so cute!

"Well if you want me to call you normie, then tell me what's wrong!" He retaliates. You shut your eyes tightly. Why does he have to be so determined?

"I can't tell you." You state simply, turning back around to look him in the eyes. He seems to slouch at your response.

"But I though we were best friends?"

"That's the problem." You whisper. Looking down at your feet. Levi tilts his head in confusion. What did that mean?

"I don't think I understand." Idiot. You thought. You didn't think it would be this hard to confess your feelings.

"IMJUSTREALLYJEALOUSOFRURI-CHAN!" You exclaim, eyes shutting tightly again as you jumbled the words into one long run on sentence. Levi again, tilts his head.

"Can you say that again please?" You groan in annoyance.

"I'm jealous of ruri-chan." You mumble. Voice barely above a whisper. You can feel you cheeks start to heat up again.

"I heard you the first time." You gasp and hit him on the chest, grabbing your phone in the process.

"Why'd you make me say it again!?"

"Because it was cute!" He laughs out, ruffling your hair in the process. You slap his hand away and pout up at him. You take a moment to look at his appearance, there was a light pink that dusted his pale cheeks, He had a goofy smile on his face and his eyes held happiness when he looked towards you. He's perfect.

"Why are you jealous of Ruri-chan?" He questions breaking the silence.

"It's stupid." You say, shaking your head. You did not want to confess your feelings right now. He poked your side, giving you a small glare.

"C'mon, just tell me." You sigh and take a deep breath. Am I really about to do this? You question yourself, but decide to let your heart do the talking instead of thinking.

"I don't like when you give other girls attention! Whether they are 2d or real people. I just get really jealous- ugh Levi I just-- I love you." Levi watched as you struggled getting your confession out. When he first talked about Ruri-chan he saw the way you frowned when he complimented her, don't get him wrong he didn't want to make you sad... But lets just say he's smarter then he looks and his plan worked well.

You looked up a Levi with big doe eyes. Your cheeks were flushed with a pinkish hue and you were fiddling your thumbs nervously, awaiting his answer. Levi gives you a huge smile and takes you into his arms.

"Ruri-chan is great and all y/n. But you, your perfect. I love you." He kisses the top of your head, still hugging you with all his might.

"Oi Levi I need some of ya moolah!"

"Mammon you have five seconds before you die."

I'm sorry I really love Levi and I can't help it I just have a soft spot. If you look like him please hmu. 👉👈