Apology Accepted (Chapter 5)

Amaya's POV

We walked to the and it was filled with awkward silence. Even if we only walked for 5 minutes it almost felt like an hour has gone by. When we arrived we saw no one else was there. It was a perfect day to talk privately. We sat at a nearby bench.

Amaya : So umm, I just want to say sorry for everything I said the other day. I shouldn't have said those things about you. I got to sensitive.
Liam : No, it's ok. I know how that feels. I know why you got mad.
Amaya  : So, are we cool?
Liam : Yeah, we're cool. I just want to ask how did you do that?
Amaya : Do what?
Liam : No, never mind.
Amaya : Oh and about Louis, I'm also sorry he's always been like that.
Liam : Don't worry. I have experienced drama. Another thing can I sit with you guys at lunch? I don't really have friends.
Amaya : About that, I haven't talked to Louis. We are still not in good terms.
Liam : I'm sorry you have to fight because of me."l
Amaya : It happens all the time.
Liam : How about I'll help you make up with Louis at lunch?
Amaya : Really?  That will be a relief.
Liam : I don't mind.

I felt like tons of blocks lifted of my shoulders. I can't help but smile. Even though I'm not human I still got to experience what normal is and maybe even love. Or maybe I'm over thinking it.

The whole time we were sitting there talking, I felt like some eyes are on us. I can't help but look around but I was unable to find what it is. I never felt this before. It's weird. I got scared as I think about this but apologizing to Louis is more important. I ignored this weird feeling as we head back to class.

We went to class and saw that Zhari and Louis were already there. Louis looked at me like I just took away his dignity. He sulked even more when he saw me with Liam. Professor Kim went inside and started the class.

Zhari : Louis.
Louis : Don't talk to me Zhari.

I heard that small conversation and looked down, upset.

Liam : We'll talk to him later. Don't worry.
Amaya : I sure hope so, Liam.

Class went on for several hours. Until finally it's time. Louis went to the cafeteria and Zhari trailed after him. Liam looked at me and we head for the cafeteria. We saw Louis and Zhari at our usual spot. I walked up  to them.

Amaya : Louis, can we talk for a second.
Louis : No.
Zhari : Louis, please. She's acting nice.
Amaya : Louis, I know you're mad at me but please don't be like this.
Louis : Like what? First of all, you stole my prince charming from me and now you wanna talk? You shameless brat.
Amaya : Louis. I'm really sorry. It's not like that.
Liam : Forgive her Louis. "L
Louis : Liam, I know you'll choose me over her.
Liam : No, I'm not choosing anyone. But I'm giving you an option. It's either you forgive her and we all will be friends or you'll lose your best friend and prince charming forever.
Louis : Amaya, what did you do to him? You brainwashed him didn't you?
Liam : She didn't do anything. Stop blaming her.
Louis : But-
Liam : Choose.
Louis : Oh my God. This a lot to take in. * sighs* I choose the first one.
Zhari : It's a better option, isn't it?"
Louis : Yes, now come sit with us. Amaya come here. I overreacted, sorry. * whispers* You know I'm only doing this because Liam said it, right?
Amaya : Yeah.
Louis : Good to know.

We talked and laughed while we ate lunch. I thought that having a new friend is the best thing ever. What I didn't know is that someone is against it.