Crazy Truth (Chapter 25)

"You're awake?"
"Brother! Gee, where did you go? You seriously made me worried. You just said you'd go somewhere first then you'd end up in someone else's house injured. I told you to be careful!"
"There's no need to scold me, Zhari, I know. It was just an accident."
"What happened to you anyway?"
"Ah well, I-i went to get fresh air and I suddenly felt dizzy then I fainted. Probably because I just got here and I was tired from the trip."
"I'm sorry, Amaya but can we talk about this another time? Ian should really rest first."
"Fine, I'll let both of you off this time. Tomorrow you should be able to tell me the truth."
"Yes, ma'am."

Amaya's POV

Ian, Louis and Zhari left and Liam and I resumed training. Since it was already late, we only trained for a few minutes. Sooner, both Aris and Liam left and I was left still unsure about a lot of things. I have school tomorrow and I should be focused on it since our exams are coming up. But now that I was left with more things to worry about, I couldn't think straight at all. That night, I wasn't able to sleep properly thinking of what was there I still don't know about. But whatever it is, I will get to the bottom of it.

The next day came and I went to school still waiting to hear answers. I went towards my friends who were looking so casual like nothing had happened yesterday.

"Oh hey Amaya!"
"Cut the greetings, Louis, you know I need answers."
"Gee Amaya, I didn't know you were capable of holding your grudge so long."
"Shut up, Louis."
"Wow Zhari, now your backing her up?"
"I'm not backing anyone up, I just think this is not the time to be funny."
"Exactly, well? The truth please?"
"Amaya, I know your confused of what's going on but I really think that this isn't the time for you to know."
"Are you sure? Or are you just trying to find excuses to keep it from me."
"Amaya, do you mean that you don't trust me at all?"
"No that's not what I mean. I'm sorry I'm being like this but I just can't take it all at once. I thought you guys were just my friends but from what happened yesterday, I just don't know what to believe anymore."
"Amaya, you don't have to worry, Louis and I are still your friends. Nothing csn change that. You can trust us."
"Thanks, I needed that."
"I'm sorry to break the drama you two but from what I just witnessed, both of you can never enter the film industry."
"*laughs* Thanks to you too, Louis."
"*laughs* Your welcome."

We all had a wonderful time at school and every evening, we all had time to train and master our abilities.

3 months passed and we are quite confident and ready and tonight we are all talking on the phone.

*phone rings*
" Hello?"
" Hey, everyone. Nice work today. "
" You never sleep at night do you? "
" She's right. Tomorrow's Monday everyone need their beauty sleep. "
" Don't be mean. I'm congratulating all of you especially Liam. Splendid work. "
" Thanks. "
" Wow. So that's what this is about. "
" Shut up, Amaya. You're welcome, Liam."
"Hey, Amaya improved too. She can wreck a whole town in just one stomp."
" Oh, yeah? Well, Liam has improved a lot on his potions and can create the 2nd atomic bomb. "
" Well, I don't really-"
" Amaya is the real hulk in that silly marvel show of yours. "
" Don't you dare underestimate the power of the hulk. "
" And don't you underestimate you're best friend. "
" Guys, stop. "
" I never said that Amaya is weak. "
" STOP! "
" Don't be mad at me. I stood up for you."
" When I can stood up for myself. "
" See, she doesn't want it. "
" We are all equal stop fighting. "
" Fine, I'm hanging up. "
" You're the one who called in the first place. "

Louis hang up without saying goodbye.

" Don't worry about him. He'll calm down tomorrow. "
" He's always so immature. "
" He's really complicated. "
" Try to say that to his face. He'll blow like time bomb. "
"He'll forgive us. "
" Easy for you to say. "
" He'll forgive you, you mean. "
" Hey, I have a question. Has always been so clingy? "
" Why. What's the problem. "
" Well, he kind of keeps calling me everyday and he's kind to me and tells me stuff. "
" He doesn't know does he? "
" Nope. "
" Good luck on figuring that out. "
" Wait, what do I dont know. "

Zhari hang up leaving Liam and I on the call.

" He likes you. "
" What? You're kidding. "
" Bye. "

I hang up leaving him startled, hoping it will be a good day tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a little bit confusing but please bare with me. I'm feeling a little giddy these days. I'll update next on Friday. Love ya!