Epilogue

Amaya's POV

6 years later.......

We we're lying on the grass feeling the summer sun on our faces. It's been a while since we all had a picnic together.

"When are you going back, anyways?"

I sat up when Zhari stroke a conversation and everyone did too.

" Until we graduate. "
" Yeah, the year will end in 2 months. "
" But Infinite Ring is back to its former glory. All it needs is a ruler. "
" You can manage it for us until then, Ian. "
" Come on. "

Ian sulked and we all laughed at his childishness. Then Liam reached for a strawberry from the picnic basket and brought it close to my mouth. I quickly bit it and munched it away.

Copying Liam, Axcel did the same to Zhari and we just watched in amusement until Crystal and Louise also has a strawberry in their mouths. We just all looked at each other and giggled.

" How's your honeymoon, Amaya? "

I didn't know what to say and I just looked away from everyone's gaze while they just continued to wait for an answer.

" Are you expecting babies soon? "

I picked up a strawberry and threw it at Louise's face for being so chummy. Liander caught it with one hand and shoved it in his mouth.

" You should really return soon, Louise. "
" Yeah, you're the only one who's not married and Crystal is pregnant now. "

Louise rolled her eyes at Crystal's baby bump and just continued eating. We all did the same and kept quiet until sunset. We watched the landscape from the grass. We admired the beauty of the pretty colors in the sky. Because just like the day, our story ended beautifully.