Future Kings and Queens (Chapter 59)

Amaya's POV

A week went by and we are still on Titus. Not even a word from Earth ever reached to us.

I climbed out of bed and opened my bedroom window until I heard a knock from the door. The butler called out.

" Princess, the queen request of you and everyone of your friends. She wants to meet you in the dining hall in 20 mins. Be there by then. "
" Alright! "

I quickly took a shower and putted on my dress. I'm still not used to this. Wearing dresses and heels and all. I guess that's what I get from being away from home for more than half of my life.

I went out of my room and proceeded in the dining hall. Almost everyone was there except for Crystal, Ian and my mom. I sat on the vacant chair next to Liam.

I looked around and saw Louise across of me being all lovey-dovey with Liander. I looked at my left and saw Zhari and Axcel doing the same. What's up with them? I looked at my right and saw Liam looking at me.

" U-ummmm.... Can I help you? "
" Oh, umm.. Nothing just, I haven't talked to you in a while. "
" Oh, right. "
" Would you mind if we take a stroll in the garden after this? "
" No, not at all. "
" Alright. "

I haven't seen him smile in a while and my heart did a somersault. I smiled back than I saw my mom already sitting in the middle of the dining table. She did a nod signaling us to pay attention to her.

After that the chefs can out of the kitchen and placed a lot of food on the table. We looked at her confused because it's a little early for us to have breakfast.

" Come on, I just want to hang out together and probably discuss some things. "
" Sure. "
" Enjoy. "

The food looks delicious and there is every food you can dream of to eat in the morning; pancakes, waffles, salad, cereal, sandwiches and hot cocoa for each of us. We didn't take our time and just get what we want to eat on our plates. I grabbed a piece of pancake and a waffle. I took at least 3 bites until Zhari spoke.

" Auntie, if I may ask where's Ian and Crystal? "

I also looked at her waiting for an answer. She's right, where would my sister be?

" They're in Healingord. Your brother are preparing for his cornation and Crystal went with him also preparing for their wedding next month. "
" Wedding?! "

I said that a little louder than I thought and every one was also confused. We turned our heads at her and she just sighed.

" Yes, wedding. They're engaged and is busy with the kingdom. "
" So when will it be? "
" I told you, next month. But before that, you have to go back to school to finish your senior year. After that you can either go back here or you can finish college until all of you can be the next generation kings and queens. "
" K-kings and queens? "
" You see, Infinite Ring is under construction. When it's done Liander and Louise can manage it. "
" U-us? "
" Yes. Axcel, when your parents stepped down from the throne both you and Zhari will rule Luxenburg."
" I guess, it's not that bad. "

Zhari glared at him and he just smiled like an idiot.

" Crystal and Ian will be in Healingord. And I guess you, Amaya and Liam will rule here in Magitide. "
" Y-you mean, get m-married and rule? "
" Don't you want to? "
" N-no, that's not what I mean. I just.... Don't you think, it's just to sudden? "

I looked at Liam and he seemed down about my statement and my mom just smiled at me.

" Don't worry, dear. It's not like I could die right away. You can still enjoy your youth. "