Kidnapped (Chapter 32)

Ian's POV

I don't know what was happening. The only thing I see is darkness. The last thing I knew is chilling at Amaya's house. Then a hand grabbed me by the back and shoved me inside a sack.

Then there is light behind a door. Where am I? I can't move. My hands are tied on a chair and so are my legs. What is happening? Then a familiar voice spoke.

" Do you know why you're here? Ian Milton of Healingord? "
" Caster? "
" That's right. "
" What do you want from me?! "
" Nothing much. "
" What do you mean? "
" In any minute, they will be here soon. "
" Who? "
" The enemy.
" What did you do? "
" Oh I didn't do anything, you did."

He showed me my phone with the text he sent to Amaya and what she replied.

" No. "
" They took the bait. Such dumb people."
" Why are you doing this? "
" Most villains will say revenge or to rule the world. But I say TO SAVE IT. "

And just like that he walked away and said something to his men.

" Be ready and stay alert. "
" Yes, sir. "

Half a day has past. They're not here yet. I hope they won't come. It'll be dangerous. What do Caster want with them anyway. Amaya doesn't even remember his own father and me. Then a man went in the room. "

" They're here. "
" What?! "

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't sleeping good these days but I still updated this chapter. I'll just see you Friday. Love ya!