Crystal (Chapter 54)

Ian's POV

I was doing my best to fight of every single creature on the west side of the battlefield. But it wasn't enough, many of my soldiers has already fallen down and I just heard that Caster is here. I'm already exhausted as the alpha of the wolves started coming at me. My legs started to gave out and I feel the ground started to shake. A crack started to form and I stumbled down but the alpha fell on the abyss below. I looked to my right and it was Amaya who did it. I feel relived and my strength kicked back in. I stood up and saw Amaya running towards me.

" Hey! You ok? "
" Yeah, I'm fine. "
" You should get some rest. I got this. "
" I'm not leaving you here alone. "

As she was about to protest I hear another voice from the side. It was Louise and Liander

" She won't be alone. She have us. "
" Looks like you finally got back your sanity. "
" Yeah, I did with some help. "
" And it looks like the real you is finally back. "

I looked at Louise while saying these words and she just smiled at me.

" Sure, I am. "
" But I can't just let Zhari fight. Where is she? "
" She is fighting her demon daddy on the other side. "

Louise pointed at Amaya and raised my eyebrows at her.

" She is WHAT?! "

I didn't have a second to think as I rushed my way to the east. Who does she think she is fighting a monster alone? I ran all the way to the other side and stopped when Zhari is hugging someone in front of a tree.

" ZHARI! "

I screamed at her and she looked back and quickly stood up. It looks like she was hugging Axcel and I ran up to her.

" Zhari! What the heck are you thinking? Where's Caster? "
" It's not Caster. It's him. "

She looked back at Axcel and I followed her gaze. He stood up looking at me. I looked back at Zhari not caring a shit about that guy.

" Are you alright? "

I grabbed her right arm and she whined in pain. I looked at it and it was as hot as lava.

" Who did this to you?! "

My head is fumming and smoke is coming out of my ears. She didn't say anything and I just looked back at Axcel.

" You.... "

I closed my fist and the wind is getting stronger by the minute. It created a sand storm carrying away the creatures. But the soldiers are also having a hard time staying on the ground.

But as I was about to kill Axcel the sky began to turn dim and we heard loud thunders. I stopped the wind and we all looked up. Lightning began crash on the ground. Almost killing everyone on the battlefield. I hugged Zhari protecting her from the crisis. Then we saw a figure floating in the sky. She has dark blue hair and her eyes has the same color as the lightning surrounding her. It looks like she's controlling them. Some of the wolf howled at the sight of her like they're crowning her as their new alpha. Wait, is that.....

" Crystal? "
" Who? "

I looked back at Zhari and she looks confused.

" Who's Crystal? "
" No one. Axcel, get Zhari out of here and don't even think about laying a finger on her. "
" Certainly. "

I saw Axcel escorting my sister out of the battlefield. And I layed my eyes on them until they're out of my sight.

I looked back at the figure and she's descending to the ground. The wolves gathered around her and she gave us a smirk. Amaya, Liam, Liander, Louise and me started to gather on the other side of the figure.