VII | The Art of Touch

He switches the light off. Now, the two of you are alone in dark hotel room that is lit so beautifully from the city lights through the window. His eyes sparkle from the reflection of the light. "Do you want the TV on?" he asks. "Yes, thank you" you respond...you don't really like to sit in still silence. He turns the television on and changes the channel to the "smooth jazz" station. The volume is very low--you can't really hear it unless neither of you speak. This particular station leaves the screen very dark, allowing the city lights to continue being in the spotlight. "Is this okay with you?" he asks. "Yes", you smile, "Come sit with me". He walks back over to you, and together, you start your second glass of wine. He sits down, across from you, again. You wish he would have sat next to you, but you don't want to be pushy. You feel a lot more comfortable with him at this point, but you can't help but ask, "Do you do this a lot?". "Do what?", he questions. "You know," you start, "bring random girls home with you from shows...", "Ahh," he responds, "Not really...some of us have done it, sometimes, but it's rare. And it is frowned upon, at least when we are on tour," he explains, "If on vacation, it's not so bad, but still rare." "So...why me?" you ask, looking at him seriously. "Because..." he says while he sits back a little to stretch his back, "because I feel I can trust you". Flattered and surprised at his answer, you softly respond, "You CAN trust me". "Thank you", he says, and he moves closer to you and puts his hand up to the side of your cheek. 

He slowly moves your hair behind your ear and says, "Y/n, I like your hair" and smiles and begins to gently play with your hair from top to bottom. You tremble. You've been waiting to feel his touch all night. "Jungkook...I like your smile," you say, bashfully. His hand goes off your hair and down your neck and starts to gently slide off your face, but you stop his hand with yours—both his and your hand are now resting on your jaw. You sit there for a moment, feeling his soft skin against your skin. You feel your heart beating harder. You want him. 

The power of wine allows you to quietly ask, "Jungkook, is it okay if I touch you?", and he looks at you and says "Yes, Y/n"

The power of wine allows you to quietly ask, "Jungkook, is it okay if I touch you?", and he looks at you and says "Yes, Y/n". He grabs your hand that is touching his and slowly brings you towards him, so that he's sitting on the edge of the bed, and you're standing and pressed up against him, still holding hands. With the other hand, you reach towards his face and run your fingers down it and around the back of his neck. He wraps his arm around your lower back to hug you and buries his face into your neck...you can tell he's sleepy. Although he doesn't kiss your neck, you can feel his lips on your skin. You can feel his breath. You're breathing more heavily now. "Your heart is beating so fast, Y/n", he tells you. You say, "I know". You pick up your left leg and put your knee on the bed, and as you pick up your right leg, he lets go of your hand and helps pull you up to sit on his lap. Both of his hands are around your waist now. He pulls you closer into him so you don't fall. One of your hands holds on to the back of his neck for support, and the other hand explores his upper body, feeling his muscles—his shoulders, his arms, his back, and his chest. The hands that are around your waist start moving, too, but staying only in that area. He looks up at you and asks, "is it okay if I touch YOU?" you smile and say "of course". Immediately, one hand moves under your shirt, feeling up and down your back. It sends shivers down your spine and makes you gasp. He then moves his hand down and under you, firmly gripping your ass. You redirect the hand that is on your back and lift it around the side of your neck. With some pressure, he moves his hand down to your collar bone and back up to your neck. He brings his hand forward so it's around your jaw. He lightly drags his thumb across your lips, tugging your bottom lip down. You lock your hands behind his neck and look into those sparkling eyes. You look down at his lips and back into his eyes again. It's a magnetic force pulling you into him. You can't stop it. He holds the back of your neck and brings you closer.

You. Kiss. Jungkook.

...

I hope you love this, so far! Please leave you comments and tell me what you think! What you like, what you love, what you don't like, or even what you would have liked to be different! Let me know what you want to happen, too! VOTE for every chap...

I hope you love this, so far! Please leave you comments and tell me what you think! What you like, what you love, what you don't like, or even what you would have liked to be different! Let me know what you want to happen, too! VOTE for every chapter that you like! Your feedback makes me stronger as a writer! Your support means everything to me.

Love, always,

Samantha Michelle