XXI | Welcome

You tremble as he kisses you sweetly. He helps you get off of the railing and sets you gently on the ground. You roll up your jacket nicely, making it a pillow and lay down for a minute, pulling him down to lay on you. "You're going to ruin your dress," he says, concerned. "It's okay. It won't get ruined," you tell him, as you hold him and kiss him on the head. "Do you want these back?" he asks, pulling your panties out of his pocket. "Yeah, but not right now," you respond, "I have to wipe myself off first". "Use my shirt", he says, taking it off. "Are you sure?" you ask, "Yeah, of course" he responds. You use his shirt to clean yourself off and you put your panties back on. "We have to go," you tell him, looking at your phone, "It's 10:30".

You both get up and head to the door. "Do you want my jacket?" you ask him, as he's shirtless. "No, I don't want you to be cold," he responds. You put your jacket back on. You go down the stairs and while passing by the Galaxy penthouse, you can clearly hear people and music inside. Jungkook knocks and Namjoon answers the door, shocked to see Jungkook half naked with a bite mark. Because of the loud music, Namjoon steps out, leaving the door cracked open. He looks very nice. He's wearing jeans and a sweater vest with glasses. They speak Korean to each other. Jungkook looks at you and says "I just have to change. We're still waiting for Jimin to finish getting ready. Do you want to stay here? It'll only be a few minutes". You think about it; you want to hang out, but you're afraid of tension between you and Namjoon. Before you can tell Jungkook you'd like to go with him, Namjoon speaks up: "Actually, Y/n, I was wondering if I could have a word with you". You look at Jungkook and he smiles, as if to tell you it's okay. "Yeah, we can talk", you respond to him. Jungkook kisses you on the head and walks down the hall. "I'll be back in five minutes", he tells you. "Come in", Namjoon says. Avoiding the noise, you follow him up a staircase to a loft with more seating, a tv and a bar. "Have a seat," he tells you, in a friendly manner. You sit on a purple couch and he joins you, leaving a few feet between the two of you.

"Okay," he starts, "I wanted to apologize if we got off to a rough start

"Okay," he starts, "I wanted to apologize if we got off to a rough start. I wasn't very welcoming, and I want you to know it has nothing to do with you personally. There's a lot of pressure on me, being a leader and I always want everyone to do the right thing. I was upset Jungkook invited someone back to the hotel because he shouldn't be doing that. But we had a long talk today and he really trusts you, so I wanted to talk to you and let you know that I have no hard feelings and your company is welcome". You're touched. He sounds so sincere. You respond, "I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. I understand how much pressure is on you, specifically, and I also understand how big of a deal this is. I want you to know I promise I would never dream of jeopardizing anything for you. This whole situation is crazy to me...it hasn't really sunk in yet. But I want you to know I would never want to cause any of you any problems. I mean it". "I really appreciate that, Y/n", he says as he sticks his hand out to shake your hand, and you reach yours out, too. He shakes your hand and says, "alright, we're going to have a great time tonight".

You both walk down the steps and when you get to the bottom, Jungkook lets himself in and he is joined by a fashionably late Jimin. "You picked a very nice girl", Namjoon says to Jungkook, patting his head. "Y/n, I want introduce you to Jimin", Jungkook says to you. "Hello!" Jimin says to you, smiling. "It's nice to meet you," you tell him, excited. He gives you a hug. You all walk further into the suite where you were earlier. The other members are all drinking—Taehyung and Hoseok are even jumping around on the couch. "BIRTHDAY BOY!!!", shouts Taehyung. You're confused, but you remember it's October and Jimin's birthday is coming up soon! Jimin smiles and goes straight for the booze. "Everyone", Jungkook gets everyone's attention, "this is 'Y/n'". "Hiiii", everyone responds kindly, greeting you from afar. Eventually, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi all make their way to you to meet you, personally. "Do you want a drink?", Namjoon offers. "We should all take a shot", you suggest. "Alright. SHOTS!", Namjoon announces as he begins to pour 8 shots of Ciroc.