XXII | Morimoto: Part 1

When you walk in, the first thing that catches your attention is the huge, white chandeliers around the ceiling. You all walk up a set of stairs to the VIP section. You're all escorted to round tables. You all fill in the booth, putting you between Jimin and Jungkook, with Namjoon on the end, next to Jungkook, and Taehyung on the other end, followed by Yoongi, Hoseok and then Jin next to Jimin. You notice Joon, Nabi, and the 3 other team-mates filling in the table next to you. The host hands you all menus and a man comes and gives you three pitchers of water for your cups.

"I have a surprise for you", Jungkook says, proudly

"I have a surprise for you", Jungkook says, proudly. "Really?!", you respond, "What is it?". "I booked us a reservation for breakfast tomorrow at a rooftop café", he tells you. "You're so sweet", you respond, holding his hand, "thank you so much". You think about your surprise for Jungkook. The room is probably being decorated at this very time. You can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees all the roses, or when he sees your outfit. You skim the menu as you plan your getaway later. You'll all be in the penthouse. You should tell Jungkook to meet you in Room 541 in 10 minutes, go downstairs, change, and wait on the bed for him. That sounds like a good plan. The server comes back to your table. "Are you ready to order?" she asks. "I think we are", Namjoon replies. "What can I get for you?", she asks Taehyung and moves down the line. When she gets to you, you say, "I'll have two sweet potato tempura and avocado rolls". "Okay, and for you?", she asks Jungkook. "Um...same", he says, pointing to you. You hold his hand and rest your head on his shoulder. When everyone finishes ordering their entrees, Taehyung says something to Namjoon in Korean. Namjoon then says something to Jungkook. Jungkook taps you and tries to lean back so you can talk to Namjoon. "Tomorrow, we're all hanging out if you want to come. We're going to a museum and then maybe shopping. We aren't going until later in the day so it won't be until after you and Jungkook finish breakfast", he says to you. Thrilled to be invited, you respond, "I would love to! What time are you leaving tomorrow?" you ask him. "We have to leave to go to the airport around 8pm. It's a late flight", he responds. All the appetizers come out.

The vegetable dumplings are amazing

The vegetable dumplings are amazing. Jungkook seems to like them, as well. He ate almost half of them in just a few minutes. Jungkook giggles at your attempt to use chopsticks. "You're so cute", he tells you, repositioning them in your hand. "Maybe after hang out tomorrow," Jungkook starts, "I can take you home. We can drive together to your house maybe with Joon and then I can come back to leave", he suggests, "unless you want stay with me all day until we leave for airport and I can get you a ride home". Sad at the thought of saying goodbye, you think about it and tell him you want to spend as much time with him as possible. "I don't want you to leave", you tell him. "I know", he replies, "I don't want to leave you". You feel tears start to build in your eyes but you shake it off. He kisses your forehead and assures you, "we're going to have a lot of fun tonight and tomorrow is going to be amazing". You nod, fighting off your sadness.