V | Slow-mo

Jungkook extends his arms, inviting you to lay on his chest. You scoot into him and lay your head down. You listen to his heartbeat. You listen to his breathing. His fingertips stroke your arm that rests across his stomach. Together, you fall asleep.

Hours later, you come out of your sleep. You turn over and open your eyes to the daylight. It stopped raining overnight and the sun is beaming through your window. You look to your left and Jungkook is gone. "Jungkook?" you call, but there's no response. You sit up in your bed, grabbing your phone. It's 9 am. You hear the door open and Jungkook walks into the bedroom holding two coffees. He's wearing a face mask, a hat, and sunglasses. "Good morning", he smiles. "Good morning", you reply. You're delighted to see him. He hands you an iced coffee. "Oat milk", he announces. He pulls his mask down and leans over to give you a kiss. His soft lips meet yours, giving you butterflies. "Thank you so much", you say. He takes his sunglasses and hat off and gets into bed with you, sipping his coffee. "How did you sleep?" he asks. "SO well!" you reply, "this mattress is amazing". "Me too", he responds. He looks you dead in the eyes, as to take everything in. "Thank you for coming, Y/n", he says. You inch closer to him, kissing all over his cheek. "Thank you for bringing me...for everything", you respond. You're so excited to be here. A million ideas run through your head-what will you be doing? Where will you go? How long will you be here? You ask, "What are we doing today? Do you want to get breakfast?". "Mmm", he says, pulling out his phone to check the time, "I have to leave in half an hour...at 9:30", he says, "I have many meetings today. You can order breakfast", he suggests. "Oh," you say, "okay", you say. Now you have to find something to do. "I will come back tonight", he says, "maybe around 7pm". You can't help but feel slightly disappointed, but you remind yourself you never thought you would see him again. You're very fortunate to be here with him at all. "Okay", you smile, "I'll order something. Do you want something?", you offer. "No time", he responds, "but get anything you want. Charge it all to the room", he insists, giving you a kiss on the forehead. "I have to shower", he adds, "do you want to join?". He gets out of bed, taking his coffee with him to the bathroom. "No, it's okay", you say, sipping your coffee, "I'll come with you, though". You also get out of bed and follow him into the dreamy bathroom.

He's already turned the water on. You haven't really taken the time to admire the bathroom here, yet. You noticed the soaking tub, but you didn't realize there's an enclosed shower the size of a small room-completely the opposite of the shower you shared with him in Room 541. You set your coffee on the counter and place both hands behind you on the edge, pushing yourself up so you can sit on the counter. You make yourself comfortable against the mirror as Jungkook sticks his hand in the shower to test the water. He looks over at you in your oversized t-shirt and your oat-milk latte. He smiles at you and says, "You look so cute". You feel yourself blush, as you're sure your hair is a mess and you look jet lagged. "Thank you", you giggle. You see Jungkook turn away from you grasp the bottom of his shirt. "Oh god", you think, "this is it". He's about to undress himself. You know you shouldn't watch him but you can't look away-everything about him mesmerizes you. You see it all in slow motion. He pulls his shirt up, exposing inch after inch of his velvety, golden skin. As he moves, you can see his spine. His shirt comes higher, now showing off his back muscles. He pulls his shirt over his head, throwing it off to the side. He gives his hair a shake. He then grabs a string from his sweatpants and pulls it away from him, untying the knot. He pinches the waist and wiggles them down, taking them off completely and leaving him in only his underwear. He begins to pull them down, exposing his cute, 'squat' butt. You look away, feeling invasive. He turns to look at you. "Are you watching me?", he asks, laughing. "No", you blush, unable to look him in the eye. He opens the door to the steamy shower and walks in. He seems to be very comfortable, naked. He moves quickly in the shower. You check your phone. It's 09:17. "What meetings do you have?" you ask him. "I have two", he starts, his voice bouncing off the shower walls, "one is picking out clothes for photoshoot this week. The other is..." he stops to think, "thinking...thinking together with members...about new music and style..." he doesn't know the word. "Brainstorming!" you interrupt. "Ahh, brainstorm", he repeats, "One meeting is for brainstorming", he adds. "That sounds fun", you say, intrigued. "It's work", he says, dully.

"Where are your clothes?", you ask, "I'll bring them to you". "Oh, thank you!" he says, "I have a backpack by the front door". You run to the living room of the hotel, grabbing the black backpack sitting by the door and rush back to the bathroom. The water is now off. Jungkook steps out with a towel wrapped around his waist. You watch the water run off his hair and down his chest and stomach. You open the backpack and start pulling his clothes out for him. You feel him grab you from behind, giving you a hug. He rests his head on your shoulder and gives the back of your neck a kiss. "Thank you, Y/n", he says, and kisses between your jaw and your ear. "You're welcome", you respond. "Today", he begins, as he puts his clothes on, "you should go to the art museum. I think you will like it", he suggests. "I wish we could go together", you confess. He hears your disappointment. "I promise we will do things together", he assures you, "I will make it up to you". He takes your hand and walks you out with him to the living room. He puts on a hat, sunglasses, and a face mask, leaving his mouth uncovered. "Will you be here at 7?" he asks you. "Of course", you say with a smile. "Okay", he says, "I will see you then". He kisses you on the forehead, pulls his mask over his mouth and opens the door. "Oh, and Y/n", he says, "Yes?" you respond, "Check the drawers" he insists. You give him a confused look. You can tell by his voice that he's smiling. "Have fun today", he says, and closes the door.

Checking back in! Thank you to everyone who sent me well-wishes when I was sick

Checking back in! Thank you to everyone who sent me well-wishes when I was sick. I appreciate each and every one of you. I got more support from my followers on wattpad than people I know in real life lol. A few things: my internet has been acting up and going ridiculously slow, so you might not get pictures in the chapters for awhile and I'm sorry! Photo-hunting for my stories is my favorite. Secondly, I'm currently job hunting. The reason I'm telling you this is because I'm going to be a little busier than usual (I already work 40 hours a week) so if I take longer to post, that's why. I definitely have not forgotten about this story. You guys are always so patient with me and I appreciate it so much. Thirdly, I still receive the sweetest messages and comments from you guys about how much you love this story and my writing. I'm never going to stop telling you how much it absolutely warms my heart. I love you guys so much. On ANOTHER NOTE...!

Love, always,

Love, always,

Samantha