XI | His Time

You turn over so you're on top of him now, and you kiss him slowly. You kiss his neck, you kiss his chest, and you kiss up and down his arms, brushing your lips over every single tattoo. You kiss his hands. You kiss his stomach while you run your hands up and down his chest. You get lower, slowly kissing down the small trail of hair. You get to the elastic of his boxer-briefs. You flip the elastic down and drag your tongue along his waist from side to side. You can hear him start to breathe harder. You kiss his hipbones which are now exposed. Again, you're distracted by the outline of him. You take your hand and place it on him and with light pressure, move up and down, making him exhale deeply. With both hands, you begin to pull his underwear down. You move back so you can take them off easily. You watch his grey boxer-briefs slide down his thighs, down his calves, and you pull them off his feet. You throw them to the side. You slide your hands up both of his legs, kissing up his thighs. You take his dick in your hands and place your tongue on his balls and drag your tongue up all the way to the tip. You put it deep into your mouth, forcing you to gag so you produce more saliva. You spit on it and play with it with your hands, from top to bottom, while swiveling your wrist. His dick is perfect—the length, the thickness. You want to feel it inside you, but you know he's tired. You want this to be all about him. You move your hand faster, and finally put it back in your mouth. You go slowly to tease him. He takes a handful of your hair to keep it out of your face. You go deeper. You look up and he's watching you. You hold eye contact with him for a few seconds, moving up and down, before you go as far down as you can and hold it, forcing yourself to choke. He lets a moan out. You come up for air and he pulls your head up, watching your saliva string off your mouth and onto him. 

You spit the remaining saliva on it and go back down for more

You spit the remaining saliva on it and go back down for more. You moan while it's deep in your mouth, allowing him to feel the vibrations throughout his body. He gets a firmer grip on your hair and takes control of your head. He pushes your head down and pulls it back up, going faster and faster. He thrusts his pelvis upward, forcing you to go deeper. You open the back of your throat as wide as you possibly can, allowing him to fuck your face. "Oh fuck", he says, under his breath. He lets go of your hair after watching you struggle to breathe. You catch your breath and go back in. You slide your tongue up and down, circling it around the head. You spit on the tip and put it in your mouth, then come off, allowing your saliva to fall on it. He loves watching you do it. He throws his head back with pleasure "Fuck, Y/n", he says. You go deep again, your eyes watering. You start to go faster. You feel him get harder. "You're gonna make me cum", he says, his voice shaking. "Don't stop", he moans. You keep going. It's so wet your lips glide along it so smoothly. You use your hand too, at the base. "I'm gonna—I'm—", he can't even finish his sentence. He lets out a loud groan and you feel the warmth explode in the back of your throat. You keep going, using your hand while you suck him off. You feel more come out, landing on the back of your tongue. He trembles. You still suck; he breathes deeply as he sighs. You feel just a little more cum go into your mouth. You feel his body begin to lightly shake. You know he's done now. You tighten your lips as you come back up, making sure you don't let any fall out. You slide your lips off the tip and as you sit up, you swallow it all in one gulp, not leaving a single drop. 

...

If you're comfortable enough to give feedback on these sex scenes, please do! Your feedback helps me grow and I want to give you the best story I possibly can

If you're comfortable enough to give feedback on these sex scenes, please do! Your feedback helps me grow and I want to give you the best story I possibly can. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you're enjoying it, so far!

Love, always,

Samantha Michelle