I | The Tall Tower

As soon as you hear the words "Korean Air", you snap out of your sleep. Usually your neck hurts from trying to sleep on planes, but your seat is in first class and you sat in a huge, comfy recliner. You lean your seat up and rub your eyes as your heart starts beating quickly. This is actually happening. You can't believe this isn't a dream. As soon as the fasten-seatbelt sign turns off, you grab your backpack and quickly exit the plane. You power walk, and it hits you that you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. You check your phone to see if you'd received a mysterious text with directions to follow. Nothing. You pass by the crew members at the gate. Are they going to pull you aside? Nope. You keep walking. You follow signs to baggage claim. You're distracted by how insane the airport is. It looks so futuristic and innovative. You've never seen anything like it!!

You take escalators down to baggage claim #9

You take escalators down to baggage claim #9. Perhaps there will be paparazzi pointing you in the right direction when you get to the unsecured part of the airport. You look around and there's literally nothing happening. No paparazzi. While you wait for the bags to start coming out, you scan the room with your eyes, looking for an undercover Jungkook or maybe even Nabi. You don't see any familiar faces. You continue to wait for the bags and you start to play out scenarios in your head of what's going to happen when you finally see Jungkook. Will he sweep you off your feet and twirl you around? Will it immediately be hot and heavy? Will you see him while he's with the other members and not get any alone time with him? Will it be awkward? You have no idea. The bags finally start coming out. You grab your two suitcases, and you grow worried, not knowing what your next step is.

Finally, you see a man with a sign that says "YOUR NAME". You perk up with relief and nearly skip to the man. It feels like a weight was lifted off your chest. The man is tall, skinny, and dressed in a suit with a drivers' hat and sunglasses. "Your name?" he asks, with an extremely thick accent. "That's me!" you say, excitedly. He nods his head to the side, indicating that he wants you to follow him.

Together, you walk out sliding glass doors

Together, you walk out sliding glass doors. You follow him to the car. You expect a limo. Instead, a Kia Sorento awaits you. It has the darkest tints you've ever seen on a car. You can't see a thing, looking into the window. He takes your bags and puts them in the trunk. He opens the back door for you, allowing you to get in and get comfortable. He doesn't say much at all, which is fine, as you're exhausted. He hands you a water bottle which you graciously accept. You look at the time. It's about 7pm in Seoul. Holy shit; you're IN SEOUL. You've only wanted to come here for years. Why aren't you elated? Maybe it's because you're exhausted. Maybe it just hasn't hit you yet. It is surreal, after all.

The driver begins driving on a highway

The driver begins driving on a highway. You're extremely curious to know where you're going, but now isn't the time to worry. You decide to sit back and allow your trust to fall into the hands of Jeon Jungkook. You can't help but fall asleep in the car, as it's only about 5am at home. You don't sleep for long, as the stopping and going of the traffic keeps you from actually sleeping. You notice that you're in a downtown area, surrounded by huge buildings and there are pedestrians EVERYWHERE. You pass by a beautiful pond. Next to the pond, it's hard to miss; the tallest building in that entire part of the city. It is SIGNIFICANTLY taller than everything surrounding it. "I wonder what that is", you think to yourself. To your surprise, the driver pulls into that building. "Here", he announces.

 "Here", he announces