X | Euphoria

He takes his fingers out and wraps both arms around both of your thighs. He forcefully pulls your body closer to him. He keeps his arms intertwined with your legs as he holds them back and open. He goes back in with his tongue, kissing every inch of you. He's incredibly careful and sensual. He begins by passionately kissing you and applying pressure with his tongue. He goes slowly. He takes his time. He makes circular motions around your clit and it makes your body tense up. He goes back to slowly kissing you with his tongue. You feel your body melt into the bed while the warmth of his tongue makes you forget about everything else in your life. "He's so fucking good at this", you think to yourself. He continues this for about twenty minutes, going back and forth between making your body tense up and making you relax. He goes back for your clit—he sucks on it this time. He feels your body tighten and instead of letting up, he goes harder. He places his tongue right above your clit and applies pressure downward and so fast that it creates a slow vibration. "Jungkook", you moan, reaching down for him. He pins your hand down and keeps going. You feel it building up. He keeps going, a little faster now. "Fuck, don't stop" you tell him. "Don't stop", you beg.

 Your breathing becomes vocal

 Your breathing becomes vocal. He moves even faster. You feel yourself begin to sweat, when out of nowhere, you feel his fingers go back in, making your hips thrust. "Oh, fuck", you cry, gripping onto his arm. Faster. "I'm going to cum," you cry—he adds another finger. "Fuck; I'm going to cum". You feel the pressure building. And building. He moves his tongue even faster and fingers you even harder. Your body becomes so tense and you moan so loudly that it drowns out the sound of everything else—the music, the cars outside, Jungkook's breathing... "I'm cumming", you nearly scream, and you feel the release as you lose control of your body, completely, feeling nothing but euphoria. You feel your cum gush out, down your ass and onto the blankets beneath you.

 You feel your cum gush out, down your ass and onto the blankets beneath you

You lie there, breathing heavily and shaking. Jungkook comes up, above you, supporting himself with his arms on either side of you. He leans in and kisses you—your lips, your cheeks, your forehead; his forehead is sweating and his face is wet and you see his arms are shaking. He softly collapses beside you, also breathing heavily. You place your hand on his face and you gently wipe his face off and leave your hand resting over his beating heart. You doze off as he plays with your hair. About ten minutes pass before you gather yourself and tell him, "It's your turn".

...