IX | Black Lace

You lie there on your back with an almost nude Jungkook above you. Your knees are bent and his hands are at the sides of your shoulders, holding himself up while he's in between your legs. He looks at you and you look at him. You look up and down at the velvet skin hovering over you. You wrap one hand around his bicep, feeling every texture of his arms—the firm muscles, the baby-hairs, the veins... Your other hand makes its way down his chest, and further down, feeling all the definition in his abdomen and the trail of hair below his bellybutton. You place both hands around his waist, feeling his hipbones. You place your thumbs on the inside of his shorts, feeling the elastic of his boxer-briefs. You slide both hands to the middle of his waist, back out towards his hips, and back in again. You start to move your fingers underneath the elastic, allowing you to feel a minimal amount of pubic hair. You move your hands back out and pull on the waist of his shorts, motioning to him that you want them off. He sits up on his knees and takes them off, leaving his underwear on. He looks down at you. You give him the eyes that tell him "it's okay". He reaches down for your pants and you help by raising your hips off the bed while he pulls them down. He lifts one of your legs towards his shoulder and slowly pulls a pant-leg off of you. He carefully puts your leg back down. He moves on to your other leg. He grabs the ankle of the pants and you bend your knee inward, allowing them to slide right off.

You pull him down so he hovers over you again

You pull him down so he hovers over you again. He kisses you, like a scene from a movie, making you throw your head back. Your back arches uncontrollably at the sensations he creates for you. Your body is desperate for his. He reaches a hand behind your head and takes a fist-full of your hair. You love the tension. He lets go of your hair and reaches down in between your thighs. He strokes the black lace on your panties. He takes a finger and runs it across the entire waist-line, side to side. He takes the same finger and traces it down the inside of your left thigh and then the right. Your hips roll, begging for him. He takes two fingers and feels your panties, but further down, this time. "Fuck," he says, "you're so wet", feeling the area where your cum soaked through. "I know," you respond, as he continues to stroke you. You're desperate for it at this point. "Touch me", you say, pleadingly. He smiles and says, "As you wish". With two hands, he wraps his fingers underneath the waist of your panties, and he slowly wiggles them off, making you be patient. It's driving you crazy.

There you lie, fully naked for Jeon Jungkook

There you lie, fully naked for Jeon Jungkook. He picks up one of your legs and holds it back and out of the way. You can see your chest moving from breathing so deeply. You feel him finally start to touch you. With two fingers, he starts at the top, and on either side, goes down and back up again. He continues to do this. He knows where to touch you, and he knows you want it, but he's not going to give it to you yet. He teases you. He loves it. He moves from the top down again, but this time, his fingers go inside of you, making you moan louder than you have all night. Your hips automatically try to reposition themselves, but he pushes your leg back again and tells you not to move. He goes slowly but hard against your g-spot, curving his fingers upward. "Jungkook," you cry, digging your fingers into the hand that's holding your leg. He lets go of your leg and moves himself down. He keeps his fingers in you, but this time he moves in and out. He begins to kiss your hips, alternating from the right side of your body to the left. He works his way down to your thighs. You look down to watch him. Jeon Jungkook leaving trails of kisses on your inner thighs is the most beautiful sight you've ever seen. His fingers are still doing work. You push his hair back to get a better look at his face. He looks up at you and into your eyes. After one last kiss on your bikini line, you feel his tongue drag up your inner labia.

...