what you do when your school is cancelled

(y/n) pov

it was because bakugou  temper, caught part of the building on fire, so for one day school was called off, once midoryia heard than he called you. he wanted to the spend the day with you and only you, ever since his internship started he been crazy busy, he felt terrible though. after sleeping until noon, you had gotten ready for your date with midoryia. 

you always loved all your dates with midoryia,  soon after you gotten ready. he was at the girls dorm building, waiting for outside. once he text you that he was waiting outside for you than you ran outside. to see him, he had plan a date for just the two of you. he wanted to take you to a new bookstore than take you to a cafe near by. than he gotten tickets to a play for the night, midoryia really wanted to make it up. 

because he had become so busy lately, but really you were really busy though. with school and your internship as well. you thought as you two went on your date, first you two went to the bookstore it wasn't just a bookstore. it was a amazing bookstore with cats you could pet. you loved it, you were so happy and thankful that midoryia knew about it. 

after hours later, you two slowly left the cat - bookstore, than went to a cafe, you never been to before, you loved spending time with midoryia.  you two talked, about school to about you and midoryia.  after a early dinner, than you two went to the play. it was outside, under the stars and the moon. 

it was lovely play, Cinderella was the play. half way though the play, you got cold than midoryia took off his jacket and put on your shoulder. after the play, you and midoryia took a long way home. to the school by walking in the park, enjoy the last moments before having to go back to the dorm room for the night. you wish the night would have never ended