He Realizes He Loves You part 1 - his pov

midoryia pov

we were on the sight of a terrible plane's crash, 3 crashes into the city, apartment and office building and other building were near by. all hands were on deck, pro heroes and heroes in training, like me and (y/n), along with our class mates. i thought i heard people screaming everywhere, i thought as i went to lift some rumble off there was hidden a family. i went to help them out and got them to safely. i thought as i kept helping people to get them to the safely. there was smoke, the smell of burning building, blood and ash.

in the background, was screaming, crying and shouting, it was a lot i thought as i kept pushing myself to save more, than i heard it. explosion, " boom...boom..boom" an explosion, i thought in the moment about (y/n). where is she i thought as i look around and my heart faster. than i saw todoroki. he came over, " we lost her in the explosion, midoryia ...i been looking for her" i felt my eyes teared up. " we gotta find her "i yelled. my heart raced, i felt having thoughts, i could not remember what i had last told her. i went to look for her, in the moment i relised to myself. i love her, i love (y/n). i thought deeply, than i heard a growl, a dragon growl. i ran faster towards the sound, there she was with a little girl helping her off.

(dragon name ), i wiped my tears, as i saw she was okay. " her dragon started to make clicking sounds. to get her attention, she smiled and look at me, as i was walking over. once i was in arm reach, than i hugged her. she hugged me back, than lean into her and giving her a kiss. than she kiss me back, than i pulled away. " awww, you didn't think that you lost me, trust me midoryia. your stuck with me" she told me, as i wipe my tears i knew and i needed to tell her my feelings