wearing his clothes

(y/n) pov

you rolled over in bed, remembering the night before, it was ua prom and you, midoryia decide the night wasn't over for the both. of you, midoryia. told you that his mother was out of town because of work, he took you back to his mother house. where you kept dancing until early morning. than you two crash on his bed, in this all might themed bedroom, you thought as you gotten dressed, you grab all might long sleeve shirt. that look like a dress and grabbing a green sweat shirt of his. while you walked down stairs, where you smell a wonderful smell of breakfast as you walked down. there was photos of midoryia and his mother, no father you thought. that must have been hard on his mother.  

you thought as you walked into the kitchen and the small dinning room . you saw midoryia, he was plating food. he stop once you saw him, as you walked over and gave him a hugged, as you hugged him. you felt midoryia kiss the top of your head, before you let go of him. he pushed the hair out of your face, " your so beautiful, (y/n). " he said before giving you a kiss, " you look good in my shirt and my sweatshirt. you can keep them " he said while you turn bright red as you sat at the table eating breakfast. midoryia kept staring at you because you look so beautiful and amazing in his clothes.