He Discovers Your Hidden Talent

( y/n) pov 

the ua decide to have a talent show, your ex best friend ( name ) decide to put your name in, what couple people knew, only had knowledge like (y/bff/n) and bakugou. you could sing like a angel, midoryia never knew. this, as you thought as the teacher told you, " i saw your name on the sign up list" than your ( ex/bff) " yeah, i never knew you could sing, i can't wait to hear you sing, what a loser " she said as she walked by, you saw your friends become worried. specially midoryia he place his hand on your hand gently squeeze it. " you don't have to prove a thing to her " midoryia reached to you, " yeah listen to the loser of the school" (ex/bff/) giggle, " stop it, " midoryia order them protective of you, " make me !!! what a loser ", they said. than you noticed the teacher began to make a change to the list " i'll be there " the teacher eyes widen, than re- fixed your name. " you better be carefully what you ask for (y/ex bff )" he mumble under his breath, as you jump on one of the table. " ua, this is going to be the talent show, you want make sure your there" you dramatic yelled while standing on the lunch table. than you jumped down after a teacher ask you to get down. than you, midoryia and miro,  (y/bff) walked together, you had a plan coming together within your mind.

~~~~

midoryia pov

i was unsure of (y/n) doing the talent show just because of her (ex/ bff ), i understood why but i didn't want (y/n) make a fool of herself. get made fun of it, but i still was going to support her, i brought her ( y/ fav flowers) i thought as i waited for (y/n) to go on. right before it was her turn, ( ex/bff) came off stage . she saw me, " look the loser, you better bring the tissues for the baby girl" she made of (y/n). i wanted to tell her off, but i bit my tongue in the moment. thought as the teacher announced her name, she walked on. she had a long heavy coat. than when she got in front of the mike, she took it off showing a beautiful dress. she began to open her mouth, in that moment. i didn't know what going to come out. the voice a soulful voice, i smiled as i heard. her sing, 

" wise men say only fools rush in, but i can't help falling in love with you" she sang, as she sing it brought to a tear. i knew what she was saying to me, " i love you midoryia" i smiled and blushed a light pink color. as she sang, than at the end, everyone. stood up and started to cheer her. she lightly blushed, as they cheer her. i saw (ex/bff) face she wasn't happy, i thought. after the talent show, they called couple people names and (y/n). my heart race for (y/n), than 5th place started than until they called for 1st place. i prayed for (y/n) name to be called. " (y/f/n) 1st place goes to" i screamed out her name, she smiled as everyone cheer her name out. i smiled to myself as i thought as my saw my perfect girlfriend had won the talent show, as i cheer her .