He's the first person to ever call you beautiful

one of the reason's that you fell in love with izuku midoryia he didn't treat you like your ex's , like a good time or just fuck buddies.  he treated you like a real boyfriend should treat you with respect, you truely fell in love. with him, at a basketball game ua aginst another hero school. 

~~~~ basketball game 

during the basketball game, you kept being called sexually names and other things, one time these other school students. had yelled " damn, i'll show you good fucking" you thought midoryia. was going to trackle them down. but he didn't, he kept in the basketball game, you kept cheering for ua hero academia, during the game you kept cheering. than the game was over, finally you thought. as you helped clean up with midoryia and other students. you heard the doors open and there was them awful students of the other school. midoryia saw this, he walked closer to you. as they gotten closer to you,  " hi cutie " one of them said, you rolled your eyes at them than other one spoke " let's party, we fuck you from the both ends sexy kitty" you about to give these men your hands, when midoryia " leave, she doesn't want you, how you dare you treat her a beaufuil smart and kind women. fuck off," he was pissed " by the way , i am her boyfriend " he said as he took your hand than lead you out of there. all you kept thinking, in your mind i love you midoryia as he walked you to your dorm room.