He Asks You To Move In

( your both pro-hero)

(y/n) pov

you and midoryia was at coffee shop and bakery, meeting your once a week date. you two been dating since you two meet. at ua, hero academia ever since you two been dating, now it has been a year since,  you and midoryia. had graduated from ua and become pro heroes. you two were been busy with missions and being pro- heroes as well, you were listening. to midoryia telling you about his last mission and what everything had happen. before taking another sip of his tea that he order. you could tell that midoryia thinking deeply and there was something on his mind.

you thought deeply as you took another sip of your cold coffee drink, than midoryia sat up right. than he place his hand and gently. squeeze it within his hand, " i have something to ask you ?" he said, than you nodded yes, you felt the heart started to race. " i know we been together for years, ever since the first year at ua, hero academia. 5 years together, i love you (y/n) your mine everything and my darling. i think it's the time for the next step. will you move with me ?" he asked than you smiled brightly " yes " you told him than he lean over the table than he kiss softly and sweetly. he blushed a light pink color as he pulled away, sat back own. " more time together, waking up next to each other in the morning" midoryia started to list all the wonderful things that you two be doing together when you two finally moving in together.