He sees you at a masquerade ball.

(y/n) pov

tonight was the hero academia ua masquerade ball, all the students went and you to. even your scared to, as child your father trained you to be the best. the hero, train you day and night, if you did something wrong or something he didn't like. he burn the side of your face, that's why you called yourself a masked hero, one of the reason. you didn't want go to the ball, because for months. you been getting secret admirer  letters and gifts, and you been writing him back. you two were finally going to meet face to mask. you went inside, everyone was dancing or talking. while you were looking a student.

 wearing a black suit with black and green lace mask. with green roses, than you saw someone leave. that look like, my () told me he look like and i went to the follow the person. than i was lead into the school's garden, there i saw him. it was the boy named midoryia, you smiled and blushed you had a huge crush on him. you thought deeply as midoryia. spoke " um....i am your secret admirer  (y/n)....you ...look beautiful" he stutter out before he gave you the beautiful green roses. you blushed as you took them and he smiled. " thank you midoryia"  you softly spoke than you put the flowers down on the bench than midoryia spoke up, "  may i have this dance" you smiled and giggle before walking over. than, midoryia put his hands on your waist and you put your hands on his shoulder, you two began to slow dance. as you two dance.

 you shyly spoke with midoryia about the letters and everything you two written about to each other. it was hours later, when you two kept dancing to the last song they were playing. when you felt your mask undo it's self, you pushed midoryia away. as it fell to the ground, " don't look at me, i am a monster " you screamed, as you covered your face. you heard footsteps than midoryia sweet voice " no, your not a monster, your beautiful angel, that been hurt "he said as slowly undid your left side of your face had been burned. " see your beautiful, a beautiful angel" he said as the song ended, " can you walked me home, midoryia" you asked and he just nodded as you two walked off the campus