Comforting touches with no words needed

( y/n) pov

your father, an pro hero was badly hurt during a battle and he was rushed to the hospital for healing and to be look after. he was in coma, he had 85 percent death rate, you were pulled out. of school, you and your mother went to the er. been their ever since, for two days. you haven't been on your phone, you been told. midoryia was here, your mother told you needed some time away from your father and seeing him hooked up to a machine. you went to the lobby area, there he was there. he stood up from his seat, he had a bag of this and a paper paper from (y/fav/restaurant ). 

he walked over, to you handed the bag of his, you open it. there was packet of work and spare change of clothes. there was your favorite candy and other snacks. and a water bottle, there was a note " don't worry, i been taking care of the dragons, clean your dorm room and check the mail, did your clothes. let me know if you need anything else done". than you handed the bag back before you look inside the paper bag, " it was your (y/fav/resturant ) order, with a dessert and tea drink. there was a card" than you took them put them in a chair before you started to tear up. before you could speak, he wrap his arms around your body and you began. to bury your head into his shoulder and cry. he began to rub your back as you cry into midoryia chest. there was no words needed, just midoryia comforting touches.

~~~~

(your both pro heros )

midoryia   pov

" all might is dead, sorry" they told me while i was on a mission, with todoroki and bakugou. i kept playing back the phone called. all might was killed by a villain they would not tell the villain name . whom did this, i thought as the plane landed back at the base, after i found out. my wife (y/n) text me and call me, i just could not bring myself to answer her back. todoroki message her back for me, i heard them talking, todoroki told me she meeting us. 

i was in shocked because of the news, i didn't speak just action. i thought as i heard the jet doors open. than i heard todoroki and bakugon walked off. soon after i heard footsteps there was my wife (y/n). she looked, she been crying than she shut the. jet doors close, i let out of everything, the anger and sadness. of finding out, i threw stuff around like a toddler didn't get their way. before falling to my knees began to cry, than their was (y/n). before me, there i stood up. than sat down in the chair, to catch my breath than she sat in my lap she careless my face and wipe my tears. no words were needed when i felt so weak, she was my strength. no words needed