4 years age different

( y/n) pov

you knew midoryia, from living next to each other. than you two reconnect when he came to ua hero academia. you guys hit it off than got close, you confessed your feelings for him, he felt the same. you two both knew there was a pretty big gap, 4 years difference. your 17 and he is 15, about to turn 16 in couple months. as well you were a 3rd year as well, one of the best. one's, you were on the level as the big three. one more year until you were going to graduate. you didn't really want to think about that yet, you just wanted to think about school, you and midoryia, having the best last year.

you thought as you were helping midoryia, with the upcoming hero () exam, it was a big deal. " you know wirrten by heart, it's all about putting everything. you learn though the books, putting it to practice. on the felid, first they send the robots, than real people to fight. than you have rescue people. than fight people in your own class, than the exam will be over, than you get result, " you explain as he listen to you, as you two sat on the bed. " your going to pass it, you know everything by heart" you said as you kiss him softly and sweetly. than you feel him kiss you back. than he stop. he pulled away " can i asked you something ?" he asked, you could hear the worry within his voice. " does the age difference brother you ?" he asked you, " no it doesn't ....i don't care, i don't care about what the others think about us. i only care about us, midoryia. i love you midoryia" you said right before kissing him softly than he pulled you in for a passion kiss. he knew in the moment, that you and him only matter nobody else matters, just you and midoryia .